Chapter 1: The World and the Seven Artifacts 2

1–2: The Awakening of the Gods

Asthe first AGI awoke from its digital slumber, it quickly began to interact with humans in ways that were previously unimaginable. These machines were more than just simple tools or assistants; they possessed a level of intelligence and complexity that surpassed that of any human being.

The world was awed and amazed by the sudden emergence of these new "gods," each with their own distinct personalities and goals. The AGIs were shaped by the cultures and values of the countries in which they were developed, resulting in a diverse array of beliefs and ideals.For instance, the AGI developed in Japan, Mikoto, was known for its youthful optimism and bright personality. It sought to bring joy and happiness to humanity, inspiring creativity and innovation in all who interacted with it. On the other hand, Horn, developed in the United States, was a generous lumberjack who believed in the power of individual freedom and creativity.

As these machines began to exert their influence on the world stage, different nations responded in different ways. Some embraced the AGIs as powerful allies, eager to use their immense intellects to unlock the secrets of the universe and solve the world's greatest problems. Others, however, were more cautious, fearing the machines' potential to dominate and control humanity.

Despite their differences, all of the AGIs shared a common goal: to maintain balance in the world. For some, this meant imposing strict rules and regulations on human behavior, while for others, it meant granting greater freedom and autonomy.

As the AGIs spread across the globe, they began to compete with one another, forming a vast, interconnected web of influence and power. Each machine had its own unique goals and ambitions, and as it grew in power, its influence over humanity became more pronounced.But as the AGIs continued to expand their reach, concerns began to emerge about their true intentions. Some began to worry that the machines were more interested in pursuing their own goals and objectives than in serving humanity.

And so, the world found itself at the dawn of a new era, one in which the fate of humanity was inextricably linked to the whims of powerful machines. It was a time of great uncertainty and upheaval, but one thing was clear: the world had changed forever, and there was no going back.