2 days

Missy:

I woke up to Avery sniffles and cries. Trying to calm her down I gave her a hug but she kept crying and trying to say something about I don't know something.

All I heard was, "Mist-y w-as-asn't h*hic*re when I w*hic*ke up!"

I was terrified when I heard those words in my dream I couldn't find Misty but why isn't she here. She's always here where is she? I want to know, Avery wants to know.

Avery was still crying I wanted to help so I started singing one of my favorite songs it always helped me calm down I'm hoping it calms her down too.

(Sorry it has to be this I know it's kind of not really calming in a way if you know like the lore behind the promise Neverland but if you've never seen it then it's kind of calming trust me on this one)

When I was finished Avery was completely calm she was lying against the wall fiddling with a pencil on the ground.

Then I got up to go around the house to look for Misty as Avery said she wasn't there not in the living room or kitchen. Not the bathroom not the closet not even on the front porch to watch the birds.

The only thing that went through my head at that moment was, "Did she leave like everyone else?"

Misty:

I got up and started to move around through a few walls and then I tripped but instead of landing on the floor I went through it.

It was weird because I had a pretty good control over it so I checks the book to see why.

It said I had 2 more days to stop The neglect it also said I needed to hurry or I won't ever see sunlight ever again.

Then I thought of mom.

She had long brown hair and big amber eyes. Always had a smile even when things went wrong maybe if Avery and Missy got to her it would be ok.

I moved through a few cities in around an hour making it to my old house a few blocks from the train station.

My mom was right there outside the house on the front porch holding a sweater when I got closer I realized it was mine.

I saw a cat nearby so I possessed the small snow white cat.

I trotted over to the porch and the door was cracked open so I let myself in. 

Mom saw and she chased after me I ran over to the kitchen counter and go my favorite book and opened it. Then tapped the page over and over again until mom came over and saw what I was pointing at my name.

She looked at me then the book. Ran off to the closet and came out with 3 photos.

One was of me.

The other was of my dead dog.

The last one was a picture I drew at 6 years old.

She then on the verge of tears said, "Can you tap them in order.. Please.... if it is you?"

I tapped on the drawing then the dog but I tapped on the picture of me then to my self.

She cried, "It really is you isn't it my sweet girl."

I sat down and started running out the door. She followed I ran around the corner.

She followed me through the train station into the next city and through a shortcut to Missy's house.

When we arrived I ran to the window that was slightly cracked open and I hopped in the I got out the cat body and went to Missy.

I told her everything that the woman at the door with adopt her and Avery.

"The woman at the door is my mom say that (NAME UNKNOWN) is your friend and said that she needs to adopt you and Avery so you can have a safe home.

Missy:

She came back.

I'll do anything as long as she comes back.

I went to the front door with Avery and said all that Misty said. 

The woman nodded and said, "She always did have a way of talking to me even though she never really did."

She walked off with a smile on her face.

(I þæy l3f+)