mixed feelings

Asdemos laid in the belly of the ship alongside his dragon, dozing off before hearing a knock on his dragon's cell door, groaning he opened his eyes to see Viggo there. Asdemos sighed and got up with a small grunt, pushing off the wall to steady himself he looked at Viggo before stumbling forward almost tripping over Brutus. "What do you need?" he asks in a curious manner as he exits the cell. Looking up at Viggo he would place a hand on his hip as he looked at him, Viggo cleared his throat before speaking firmly.

"We are running low on provisions," Viggo states as Asdemos sighs

"Ah, and why does that concern me?" he groaned in an annoyed manner, wanting to get back to his nap as soon as possible.

"It doesn't, though I could use the manpower since Ryker isn't here at the moment and I trust you," Viggo says as he glances downward at Asdemos

"Trust?" he raises an eyebrow confused about why Viggo would trust him after all, Asdemos did plan to eliminate him eventually. Asdemos eventually let out a weak laugh at Viggo's words, finding them to be amusing.

"Why do you seem so humored about this?" Viggo asks as his voice is clear that he is quite confused about this all.

"Because, if you know who I am. You know my plans." Asdemos states as he steps forward.

"Do I now?" Viggo raises an eyebrow curiously as he looks down at Asdemos.

"You remember when we first met, the interaction we had where you asked who I wanted revenge on." he pauses and places a hand on Viggo's shoulder as he walks past "Kill yourself why don't you? Make it a bit easier on me." he grins ear to ear from underneath his mask as Viggo is still as stone, glaring down at Asdemos as he passes by him "though I suppose I could help you for now." he chuckles before heading above deck, Viggo following close behind Asdemos not noticing the suddenly annoyed demeanor of the man until he felt Viggo behind him, looming over him ominously as the men on deck stopped what they were doing and stared.

"Why don't you come to my quarters," Viggo spoke in a low tone as Asdemos turned around and looked up at Viggo, his hand soon resting on the end of his hatchet handle. "So we can talk in private."

"How about you go jerk off to all that pride you have built up." Asdemos hisses as he purposely pisses Viggo off more. Asdemos would notice Viggo's hands clenching and his hands balling into fists. "Come on, do it." he taunts as Asdemos anticipates Viggo goes to throw a punch, though he goes for the throat grabbing Asdemos by the neck and lifting him up. His grip is tight and unwavering as Asdemos chuckles.

"I am tired of your useless banter, I tire of your disrespect," Viggo says as Asdemos grabs his hatchet and slashes Viggo's underarm, causing Viggo to drop him onto the ground where Asdemos would back up. Seeing the hunters around him look as if they are going to become involved in the fight Asdemos clenches his hatchet tightly.

Viggo draws his sword and as Asdemos rushes him he blocks it, sparks flying due to the blades clanging at such force, Asdemos is stronger than Viggo expected. Asdemos takes a blow to the face, his mask sliding upwards with it and a large gash from his chin to his nose being cut clean through. Blood dripping down Asdemos licked his lips not even noticing a tooth that was knocked out of his mouth and grabbed the mask and tossed it aside. "You couldn't kill me then, and you won't kill me now," Asdemos says proudly as he steps forward, Viggo raises his sword Asdemos caught it with his hand, blood trickling down though he didn't flinch, internally he was screaming however since after all he just caught a sword with his bare hand.

Viggo watches as Asdemos swiftly disarms him and kicks him back into the side of the ship's railing, going to get up he was punched in the face with the bloodied wounded hand, blood smearing across his face as Asdemos hit him over and over again, his nose breaking and blood trickling down.