Chapter 1- Memories

Remember love never dies
Kiss me one last time

He recalls that night over and over again. In his arms lays the bleeding love of his life. He did not know what to do. He sat in his room, trying to comfort his son like Christine had asked. The only comfort was that Gustave did not shutter at his touch. He was now sleeping soundly in his bed in the next room. The door opened and he came in. Pale and grief stricken. "I'am going back to Paris" Raoul said. "You do that" he did not speak but approached him gently "Go! You always knew what to say to her go and see what we have brought her to!!" Erik screaming at the top of his lungs. "What do you mean by that?"

Erik looked at him again and looked him in the eye. "That it was our fault, you with you fancy horses and roses the money the unhappiness you gave her and my blindness and fear and mistakes we haunted her into an early grave. I take my share of the blame take yours." And with that Erik left. It was the last time they would see each other. Erik gave everything to Madame Giry to run Phantasma as Meg was free of charges she stoped singing and went back to ballet. During the long voyager back home memories filled him with emotions as Christine's body went with him. She was to be buried next to her father at the cemetery she would have wanted that.
He had so many plans for the three of them. He was going to propose and secretly since he discovered he was Gustavo's father and could have children he wanted another. A little girl like Christine. They would have lived in America as a happy family and he was shore there would have been a scandal. The world was already shaken by her death. Every news paper headline spoke of it. CHRISTINE DAAÉ DEAD CHRISTINE DAAÉ WORLD FAMOUS SINGER dead at 28 Miss DAAÉ SHOT AND KILLED By FORMER FRIEND MEG GIRY
HER DEATH WAS MURDER IT WAS AN ACCIDENT over and over. In a way he was glad of going home. He also knew to avoid scandal Gustave would come to him as little as possible. The world believes Raoul is the father and that is how it shall remain. He had many questions which he would answer in due time. As France became visible the memory in him lived again. Memories he cannot share.

Hide your face so the world will never find you
Christine I love you
You alone can make my song take flight
Anywhere you go let me go too
Lead me save me from my solitude
My angel of music
I loved you