What A Brat

Warnings: Bonten!Mikey x Brat!reader, explicit sexual content (rough unprotected sex & creampie) kids stay away please!!
Synopsis: You can play his games perfectly, and he needs that. Your Mikey doesn't want things to be easy. He wants to hear that smart mouth spit out a biting remark, wants to give chase when you run so that he can feel the victory of claiming you all over again.

His voice is loud. Rising up into the air of the scrapyard, and causing you to pause in your tracks, a sly smile curving your lips.

"Where the hell are you?"

You don't answer. Not doing so will only frustrate him more, and you so love it when he's irritated in this way. The mere sight of his strained expression - fighting not to openly twist into a cold snarl of displeasure - never fails to send a tremble straight through your body, and to have heat throb between your legs. You can only imagine that he has such a look now, and that menacing disapproval all but radiates from him.

After all, it's the third time you've run away this month. Thrice now that he has been pulled from various endeavours, gathering his henchmen from their tasks to step outside and hunt for you. Given all the dangers that lurk outside Bonten, at the end of time, it's almost sweet. Because as much as he tries to pretend that he doesn't care - that you are just another disposable shell to use and throw away - his actions speak otherwise.
So does his voice when it rises again, agitation burdening the tone. He sounds closer now. Another ripple of excitement prickles your skin. Oh, you're going to pay for this little escapade later, but it will be in the most delicious way. The urge to just let him capture you wells up, but you push back against it. The chase is part of the fun. It almost acts as the starter, one might say, and while you are almost watering at the idea of the main course, you can wait a little longer.

And so you, until himself and his gang finally corner you against a mountain of twisted scrap metal, leaving you with nowhere else to run. Even as they all advance, no fear stirs in your chest. Just the low pulsing of arousal as you keep your eyes on him. Invincible Mikey. Watching him step forward, breaking away from the rest, and marvelling at how he still looks so glorious in that baggy jetblack clothing.

His fingers grasp your chin, digging into the skin there as he jerks it upwards. Those void-like eyes narrow as they glare down into yours. Despite their angered intensity, you just smile playfully. Head tilting to the side, your lower lip rolls between your teeth as your gaze flickers down his body suggestively.

"You found me," you tell him coyly.

That scowl grows more pronounced, and it radiates in his words. "Yes. However, not without some trouble."
Those fingertips dig further into your jaw. A sharp exhale bursts from his flaring nostrils as he releases you, almost pushing your head away as he steps back. It has a small, knowing chuckle burst from your lips. His mounting irritation is palpable, and shows in the sharp wave of his hand as he gestures Sanzu to take you away.
He watches as he bind your hands, roughly shoving your arms behind your back. You don't react - nary a flinch of pain - but just continue to eye him knowingly.

Conceitedly. Pleased that you've interrupted the plans that were going to take him away from you today, and for running so that he had no choice but to follow. Seeing the satisfaction in your expression, his head shakes in annoyance.

Over the breeze you hear a disgruntled murmur spit from his lips. "Brat."

All the same, there is the vaguest shift in his expression. The beginning stir of that familiar hunger. He's going to want to make you pay for what you did. Arousal coils in the pit of your stomach at all the delicious possibilities this evening will bring.