Trapped

Warnings: Explicit Sex. Alpha!Mikey x Omega!Reader. A/B/O/Dynamics. Explicit Sexual Content. Vaginal Sex. Rough Sex. Vaginal Fingering. Oral Sex. Choking. Biting and Scratching. Creampie. Blood. Use of Suppressants. Mentions of Contaception. Slight Breeding Kink Elements.
Summary: Trapped inside an underground bunker during a snowstorm while on a mission, the supply of Omega suppressants is running out. Your heat is coming fast, and with four Alphas around, things can go from bad to worse. To save the situation, Mikey makes a call. To satiate your heat himself.

"There has to be more."

You repeat the words in a state of near panic as your fingers desperately rifle through your pack. While trying to keep calm, it's hard to fight the anxiety beginning to rise in waves within your chest. It stirs in your veins, spreading all through your body, as another sharp cramp causes you to cry out, bending over as your stomach twists in near-agony. A beat of dreadful knowledge passes through your mind, unignorable, as all of the other pairs of eyes in the room fix almost hungrily on you as you all but tear the bag apart in search of suppressants.

"Fuck," Sanzu curses loudly. Your childhood friend's teeth flash as he grimaces and forces his gaze away. "Boss, you've gotta do something, and fast. Her heat is comin', and that's going to make things go from bad to worse."

Across the room, Mikey runs a hand through his strands of silver hair. The agitation radiating from him is all but palpable, and it sends your senses into overdrive. Screaming and clawing through the primal part of your brain that 'the Alpha is upset' and filling you with the beginnings of a mortifying urge to go and rub yourself against him. To offer relief in the only way that an unmated Omega knows how, because you were almost made to please his kind.

No. You will not resort to a pathetic, begging thing, desperate for a knot. It's a mantra that you fight to repeat. A refusal that you cling to, but it sinks even further away from reality with each passing moment.
Maybe another time, you perhaps could have fought and held on to your sanity and dignity. Not now. You've been gulping suppressants for months, and your body will be overloaded in their absence. After all, when you lock down the natural instinct to mate for well over half a year, the first heat will be stronger than you could ever imagine.

Over in the corner, the Haitani brothers stood. Rindou's hands are tucked inside his pockets, looking so deep in thought. And Ran, catching your gaze, just shakes his head and looks away, expression twisted in pain.

Through the window over his shoulder, you can see the white haze of snow. It's built up so much that you can't get the doors to this underground bunker open, and so you're all trapped.

Stuck down here, underneath the blizzard that wars violently above ground outside. Caught in a limited network of rooms, with the scent of ripening Omega slowly filling the nostrils of four Alphas. Two of which are unstable enough people to begin with.

"Mikey!" Sanzu spits again, gaze flaring in worry. "Please do something! You're the boss."

A bolt of cold fear trickles through you at the flash of anger in Sanzu's eyes. It's already started.

Unless something is done to calm your heat, it will drive them all wild. Turn them against each other in a primal competition that no one can ignore, because Alphas fighting for Omegas is one of the oldest types of battle in the world. It's a fact that everyone knows. As Bonten's head alpha, Mikey does most of all.

Sweat prickles over your brow. You can feel it welling in your palms and starting to glisten upon your forehead. His scent is the strongest to you. It's slowly driving you insane. Sending you up to the wall, and sending a rush of slick through your core. Your stomach churns violently enough for you to reach out, clutching at the floor by your side for balance as the world blurs and tilts dizzily.