I wish it was her

Amber taps her fingers nervously against the stone fountain.

Sighing, Amber takes her phone out. It's right before school, Quinn had asked her to wait there. I guess after school didn't suit her schedule since the raven girl had received a bunch of texts when she opened her eyes this morning.

Amber doesn't even remember giving Quinn her phone number.

The overly bored girl just scrolls through her socials, landing on Instagram. One thing catches her eye.

Tara.

She's stood beautifully in a cute pink sweater with her casual blue jeans. It's nothing special, but to Amber, it's the prettiest thing she's ever seen.

Immediately liking the post, she screenshots it.

Upon gazing at the picture, she gets a squeal in her ear, again..

"Amber!" Quinn giggles.

"Hey.. Quinn." Amber greets, standing up from the fountain and avoiding eye contact.

"Is something wrong?" Quinn smiles up at distorted girl. "I'm guessing you got my texts."

"Yeah-Yes, I did." Amber clears her throat. "Uhm, Quinn, are you the one who keeps sending me notes?"

Quinn immediately starts blushing before a sinister smile takes over her innocent demeanour. "Maybe.." She giggles, taking a step forward.

Amber raises an eyebrow, already knowing her antics. "The original notes as well?" She questions, almost scoffing when she sees Quinn's face fall.

"Original notes?" Quinn chuckles. "I don't know what you're on about."

"What was the first note signed as." Amber questions nonchalantly.

Quinn seems taken aback. "I'm sorry?"

Amber rolls her eyes in amusement. "You didn't hear me?"

"No, no, I did." The red head almost gulps at the unfortunate situation. "Your Secret admirer.." She guesses aimlessly.

Amber just gives her a look of annoyance. "Quinn."

"I'm sorry! Okay!" The guilty girl gives in, throwing her head back and using her hands to exaggerate the scene. "But I do like you! A lot!!"

"Okay, well, if you would excuse me." Amber sighs, walking past Quinn. "I have an admirer to find."

"Amber -"

"Cya later!"

-halls

While Amber knew the outcome, she couldn't help but be a bit angry about the whole situation.

She had believed Quinn, and truly, for a second, thought she had found the person sending her these annoyingly cute and repetitive notes.

Amber keeps stomping down the halls. She doesn't mean to, but her combat boots make it too easy. As she's about to get to the lockers, she's stopped.

"Hey, Ambyy." Liv teases, coming up from behind the morose girl.

"What do you want, Liv?" Amber grumbles out, stopping in order to face the excitement filled girl.

"Why so grumpy?" Liv pouts before lighting up with amusement. "Have you got another note?"

"First off, I am not grumpy." Amber pauses for a second. "Second off, no."

Livs face drops into one of exhaustion. "Whoever this is has an annoying trait of being secretive."

Amber scoffs, crossing her arms. "Tell me about it."