The Start of It All:

(A/N:This artwork, is actually mine. Believe it or not I had to annoy friends(Bloom) for help on the hands. UwU)

Marshall's POV:

"The fuck is it!" I growl as I force myself through the herd of people around town. What the fuckkkkk! Why is everyone out and about right now! I hiss at some guy who bumped into me before flying into the air, hovering just above the heads of the people in the crowd as I look everywhere.

"MARSHALL! HERE!" I freeze before flying towards the brunette bitch I call my best friend.

"Where?!" I ask, floating around her before she holds out her hand.

"Where else?"

"Fuck you Imo." I glare at her before snatching the small box from her. I had to go through hell getting the shit for it just for this pick for my bass. Made from bloodstones, jade, and moonstones. I had to get the shit myself! It was hard enough keeping up with the party's going on all month, but to get time to get the shit while being hungover or drunk suckered.

"Really? Is that anyway to talk to the one who helped you? It's your fault for dropping it mid-flight you dumbass!"

"....change of topic, what's going on here?" I ask looking around the crowd, not just because I want to change the topic so Imogen gets off my ass, but also because I'm curious.

"Oh, apparently this group of social media influencers are moving into that one house in the center of town for some project."

"That big ass house?"

"Yeah, that big ass house."

"The hell are they trying to do in this small ass town?"

"I don't know. All I know is hearsay." I glare at her before floating off to my house. I don't exactly live in town, my place is in the mountain alittle deep in the woods nearby. Though I do run this bar in town. Not exactly legal, I don't have an alcohol license but I am a vampire and a demon. A good number of the people here are scared of me so they don't really get involved. I don't sell to underage people I'm not a dumbass. I just run the place and Imogen helps out. I play some songs here and there and she mixes drinks. I don't leave everything to her I do clean up some. I hover through the opening in my roof and place the box on the stand before grabbing my bass and old pick and fly out. I'll break out the new one at the yearly event in town next month. But for now-

My phone vibrates, I look at the pop up notification.

😎Imo🤡
Yo Marsh, the crowd is going away. These fuckers actually have bedtimes XD

I laugh at the message before shaking my head. Then I'll just walk around the market in the old run down church.

Gumball's POV

I lean against my door with a sigh before sliding. Finally finished unpacking.

"Hey Judy, what can you do in Água-Marinha?" I ask the so called 'more advanced version Alexa' which isn't far from the truth.

"Água-Marinha, highly suggested activities to do according to tourist suggest partaking in the yearly event held every year where the town groups together for a whole 24 hours to hold an event simplified as a 'party mixed with a talent show.'-"

"Judy, stop."

"Yes your highness."

"Is there anything I can do that I would actually enjoy?"

".......according to the social media post there is a market in an abandoned church on ****** **** worth looking at."

"Very well then. Thank you Judy."

"It's an honor to assist, your majesty."

"Heyyyyy Gumball what's up?"

"Oh, hey Fiona, I'm just heading out into town to look for some form of entertainment."

"Oh, I'm just going to mix some booze with cake for her new video! You can come join later when your done!"

"Okay, bye Fiona."

"GOOD BYEEE YOUR ROYAL GAYNESS!" Fiona shouts, laughing as she runs down the stairs. Almost tripping.

I chuckle, shaking my head before Butterscotch Butler walks over handing me some clothes.

"Sorry Butterscotch do you mind dialing down the glam so I don't stand out?"

"Of course dear."

Tonight might actually be fun.