𝗧𝗪𝗢

chapter two !irl, social media, imessage

chapter two !
irl, social media, imessage...

chapter two !irl, social media, imessage

irl

it's currently 6.50pm on the day of the met gala and ally is waiting for her ride there.

anxiously pacing back and forth, she can't get her head around this amazing opportunity. her brain and thoughts are all just her overthinking and she can't seem to get one positive thought around this. not even 2 years ago, she was just a normal schoolgirl, living like any other teenage girl would. but somehow, she became extremely lucky and has been able to gain these experiences.

she's currently wearing a black, silky dress with long sleeves, frizzles at the end, and a slit near her leg. her hair is in loose curls and a half up half down with a clip at the back. she's wearing black platform heels, and silver long drop dangly earrings. she isn't wearing any rings or necklaces because she felt it would make her look 'too' extra. she also simply has black french tips for her nails.

whilst she was waiting, she admired the view in front of her house, and overcame a sense of relief, a sense of relief and gratefulness for the life she has, and her friends and fans. even though there may be some difficult parts to her life, but she still stays grateful for what she has.

she gulps a glass of water, in hopes to drown out all of her pessimistic thoughts, but doesn't have much hope of them going away. as she's drinking the water, she feels her phone vibrate on the counter. she looks at her lockscreen and her most recent notifications.

emmy 💋
HIIII your ride is herrreeee!!!!
now

emmy 💋
hurry up i'm worried about time
now

seeing the notifications from emilia on her phone, alora quickly puts her glass by the sink, grabs her bag and phone, and makes her way out of, the door.

she closes the door behind her and locks it, and turns around to see a bewildered emilia and a black limo.

with her jaw on the floor emilia runs up to alora and gives her the biggest hug known to mankind.