𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

chapter four !

chapter four !

irl, social media ...

irl

chris had resorted back to his room. at this point in time, he's laying on his back on his bed; just staring at the ceiling with faint music playing.

how could he have been so stupid? to forget her face, her hair, her smile, her body, everything about her.

the girl he had always been in love with, had started to deteriorate away from his mind, and he wasn't going to let that happen.

"we can't do that, matt! have you seen him? he's literally dumbfounded," chris hears nick say through his closed door, "have you forgotten how much he liked her?"

chris covers his face with his hands, squirming at the use of the word liked, knowing there's no such thing as past tense in this scenario, how could he ever escape from her?

"so you're saying we should leave him alone?", matt responds, which results in an overwhelming loud silence.

chris sits up suddenly, staying there for a while. the memories overtake him, the years of memories ㅡ with her

she was the only one who could ever make chris feel this way. they always had a special connection and one day she just left and ever since then, she slowly lost contact with him, and he gave up.

he laid back down, grabbing his pillow and putting it over his face this time. he hadn't felt this overwhelmed in a long time, and he couldn't believe that she was out there.

his door had been opened. despite this, he didn't move, didn't move the pillow, and didn't look up to see who it was.

he felt the area of his bed next to him dip, and was greeted with a hand on his shoulder. chris groaned, knowing he would have to move.

"chris,", he hears one of his brothers say. removing the pillow and sitting up, he sees nick sitting on his bed, and matt crouched at the end of his bed, holding onto chris' knees, looking up at him with pitiful eyes.