Chapter Four ❤️❤️❤️

Henry didn't come back to school on Monday. He didn't show up on Tuesday, and he sure as hell didn't turn up on Wednesday. Emma and him had cleared out. Not that Nora knew that until Zelena told her. And Zelena didn't tell her that until she was zapped into a cellar in Storybrooke, Maine.

"What in the world?" Nora mumbles as she lands in a dimly lit cellar by a cage. Though she doesn't notice the man in the cage until he laughs like a lunatic. Nora jumps and bumps into a set of shelves.

"What the frick?" She yells as the older man in side of the cage, trapped with a spinning wheel, presses his face to the bars.

"And then she appeared, just what I feared." He repeats the crazy in his brown eyes quite evident. Nora scrambles back, towards the staircase as the man reaches through the bars. Nora stares at him from afar, starting to ascend the steps when she hears a feminine laugh.

"Oh Nora, long time no see! Though, I don't think you'll be leaving quite yet." Zelena appears from around the corner, her signature toothy smile on her face. Nora groans internally.

"What is it you want now, Zelena?" Nora asks, trying to tune out the crazy man's babbles. Zelena sways closer to her, her blue orbs locked on Nora.

"Well, your work in Boston is finished, and may I say you did a truly terrible job." Zelena says stopping in front of her and gripping Nora's chin and tilting her head up to look at her. Nora stays quiet. If she had forgotten it the year she was away she surely remembered now. Better to be quiet than to be punished. Nora purses her lips as Zelena sneers at her letting go of her bruising grip with a harsh tug.

"Are you going to say anything, you worthless child?" Zelena asks peering down at her. Nora parts her lips then shuts them again, shaking her head.

You are a jealous stuck up, toad. I hope you rot in-

"Of course you have nothing to say, you never did. Humph I guess that makes you ugly, useless, and stupid." Zelena says with a giggle as she boop's Nora's nose. Nora's teeth are clenched, hands balled, and eyes stinging. Even though New York wasn't the best, it was better than being with her.

"Anyway that's not the point-" Zelena starts before having had enough of the man's rambling and swivels around.

"SHUT UP, RUMPLE!" Zelena yells, red hair practically flaming. The crazy man laughs but doesn't say another word, he goes back to spinning. Zelena turns back to Nora, her fake looney smile set back into place.

"The savior and her son, who if I'm not mistaken you have taken quite a liking to, have returned to Storybrooke." Zelena says smirking as she runs her fingers over Nora's cheek.

"So I have no need for you anymore." Nora stiffens looking from the floor to Zelena's eyes.
"Are you going to kill me?" She asks quietly, biting her cheek. Zelena sneers down at her, a clash of blue and hazel.

"All in due time, my dear." She coos purposely dragging a nail down her cheek hard enough to draw blood. "I will end you, but not quite yet. I have bigger things to worry about." Nora trains her gaze to the ceiling.

"But you are dispensable- don't fool yourself otherwise." With one solid push, Nora is knocked to the ground with an oof and Zelena is walking up the steps.

"Tata for now, Dear. Oh and please, keep ole' rumple company, will you?" With that the cellar door is slammed shut before Nora even had a chance to run away.

She was back in this prison stuck with the toad faced witch and now a babbling crazy dude.

♥♥♥

So this is super duper short but that's because the next chapter is a little bit different. It explains a few things. Anyway yea, continue to read please! If if you haven't done so Vote Up! It makes our day 11o% better, and if you already have well you are the best people in the world :) Here is a cyber cookie and a warm hug for you XD Anywho thats all for now, our flying fans!

-Xox
Claire and Alona