have I done something wrong..?

Seonghwa looked annoyed. Wooyoung could literally tell how hard he was trying to avoid eye contact. Yeosang was thinking the exact same thing. Yeosang met the two 10 minutes away from school and had noticed Hongjoong with a sad facial expression and Seonghwa with a very much annoyed face, but him being polite decided it might be best to stay quiet.

Yeosang and Wooyoung exchanged confused glances. this was unusual for the two to not appear to be on good terms with each other for longer than 20 minutes.

"Um...everything ok..?" Wooyoung was the one to ask.

"Mm." Seonghwa mumbled in response. He brushed his hair back and licked his lips (like yk when ur lips are dry not the other type lol).

Hongjoong fiddled with his fingers completely unaware if he had done something, and if so, what? He raised his gaze up to Seonghwa but didn't succeed in meeting eye contact. Maybe it would go away soon? He dropped his eyes down to the hand he wished he could hold tightly, and wondered if that would ever happen.

Seonghwa felt ever so guilty inside contemplating if this was the right choice. Everytime he snuck a quick look at Hongjoong today his face and body language was really upsetting. Seonghwa wanted to hug Hongjoong and cry, tell him how he feels and that he doesn't know what to do. But he knows it's a one sided love. (it isn't though, we all know that).

Wooyoung immediately recognised they weren't ok. Yeosang's worried face confirmed that and Wooyoung was going to figure out what it was and why. That's his job as one of the two's closest friends. Yes, he would also be asking Yeosang for support, it's not like Wooyoung would need or want to hide it anyway. They both clearly understood there was some sort of problem.

__

19 DAYS UNTIL ATEEZ COMEBACK!! Who's excited??? I want to pre order the album but I already ordered the lightstick which was like £90 so-

Who's your ateez bias? I'm ot8 tbh

🥐🥐