we're official, right..?

"So, Seonghwa. Does that make us official?" the excited shorter male asked.

"I guess?" Seonghwa answered.

"Look at me, you have nothing to hide." Hongjoong grabbed his chin and turned it towards himself (like that time san did that to wooyoung, u know?).

"..yes. Yes we are!" Seonghwa hesitatingly said. He was just purely embarrassed for the trouble he had caused which had turned out to be for nothing.

"Great! Hehe, we should get to class!" Hongjoong smiled, clearly over the moon after what events had just occurred.

The new couple locked hands and made their way off to their next class which so happened that they both had it with the same teachers.

Students all around school, some of which were the ones that had noticed the distant relationship between to two, began drowning Wooyoung and Yeosang in questions.

"Are they together now??"

"Did they make up?"

"Wow, i'm so glad!"

"Why are they holding hands?"

Hongjoong and Seonghwa always smiled at each other whenever they heard someone question the relationship between the two. They decided they would let everyone find out for themselves, no need to publicly announce anything.

Before they knew it, after what felt like a year, the day of school was over. All the corridors became filled with students from different classes rushing to get home. Seonghwa waited for Hongjoong by his locker, skilfully avoiding harsh pushes from the people filing out.

"Hi, Joong" Seonghwa interlocked fingers with Hongjoong when they met up.

"Hii! I like the name, hwa." Hongjoong blushed a little. Seonghwa gave a nod of approval to his new nickname. Together, they set off home, just like the old days.

~~~~

yayaya i can't wait for my ateez album to arrive  :D