[ Our BIO: Y/N ]

Name: Y/N.

Title: Y/N of The Hive Mind | The Swarmlord |The Apex Predator | The Tyrantlord | The Tyrantlord of the Hive Mind | The Herald of The Great Devourer | The Destroyer of The Kha'la Empire.

Age: 2,222.

Race: Tyranid.

Bloodline: Swarmlord.

Status: Alive.

Blessings: Blessing Of -??- | Blessing Of -??- |Blessing Of -??- | Blessing Of -??-.

>Divine Protection of Spirits: ( It enables the Y/N to see, talk, and be liked by all Spirits, though Y/N has to work hard to actually get liked by Spirits.)

>Divine Protection of The Olden War God: ( It enables Y/N to use any weapon masterfully, even ones he never used or heard of.)

>Divine Protection of Item Mastery: ( Y/N is able to know how to use any item he holds.)

>>Divine Protection of Unarmed Combat: ( Y/N is very strong without any weapons.)

**

Appearance:

(Should We have a Human Form? | Yes/No)

Height: 30 Feet Tall.

Weight: A few Tons.

--

Main Weapons - Four Boneswords: A living blade of bone and chitin, constantly working to keep itself in perfect shape and refine its blade to a monomolecular edge. These are mighty weapons, blades that hum with constant psionic power and are able to slice through almost any physical matter in existence. Even if something has
not died to the wounds left by this massive blade, the psychic energy within it will strike out at the wounded foe, seeking to tear them apart from the inside. Powerful as the blades are, they grow even more so when paired with one or more extra.

Claws and Teeth: Every Tyranid is armed with sharp claws and teeth, slicing and ripping through flesh and armour. Even those not equipped for combat have these basic defensive implements on their bodies.

Acid Blood: The blood running through your veins is a particularly deadly concoction. When it leaves your body
and is exposed to air, it'll turn into a powerful acid, capable of melting through ceramic armour or flesh in mere moments. Using bladed weapons on you is a foolish move that few live to regret.

Crushing Claws: Gigantic, crab like claws that take immense strength to wield but can smash tanks and soldiers to
paste alike. To wield these, one must be incredibly strong, and thus possessing them has greatly increased your own physical strength, though how much it has increased depends upon your size.