[ Chapter ~ 1: Y/N, The Swarmlord ]

" An alien threat has risen from beyond the abyss, a swarm so vast it blots out the stars. This horror fights neither for power nor territory, but rather to feed a hunger so insatiable it will eventually devour the entire galaxy." - Inquisitor Kryptman.

" They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices. They are coming for us - flesh, body and soul!" - Unknown.

" With each decade it advances deeper, leaving drained, dead worlds in its wake. This horror, this abomination, has thought and purpose that functions on an unimaginable, galactic scale, and all we can do is try to stop the swarms of bioengineered monsters it unleashes upon us by instinct. We have given the horror a name to salve our fears; we call it the Tyranid race, but if is aware of us at all it must know us only as Prey." - Inquisitor Czevak.

[ Third Person POV ]

~~

" Are we sure, we want to Summon this...Swarmlord?" A young girl said to her Master and Grandfather by her.

The old man wearing a midnight black robe chuckled, his eyes glowing purple," As Summoners, my dear Ella, we face the unknown every day in the Warp."

Gesturing to their surroundings -

The old Man chuckled again," Do you think normal people use the building of the Old World as a Summoning Room, under the statue of one of their Gods?" he shook his head," No

The old Man chuckled again," Do you think normal people use the building of the Old World as a Summoning Room, under the statue of one of their Gods?" he shook his head," No. Only, truly desperate people like us dare to come here and not die the First Night."

Ella's lips turn upward, her smile bright," You're so smart, Grandfather Cyfrin."

Cyfrin laughed, as he rubbed the head of his young Granddaughter," No. Not smart. Just very experienced."

She tilted her head hearing that," Don't they mean the same thing?"

Before he could answer, they both felt the room start to tremble. The metal room around them creaked and cried loudly in protest, as snow started to fall from the ceiling.

" Oh look, the Summoning room is lighting up!" Cyfrin's eyes shine like a child would when you take them to the candy store. Or the way introverts would shine when they find out they don't have any plans.

Ella's body however felt something different. Her whole body trembled and shivered, as cold sweat dripped down her back. Her heart skipped a beat when the Summoning as it turned blood-red and started reeking of blood.

Holding a gag in, she turned toward her Grandfather," Grandfather I think we should-" but found no one.

Looking forward, she saw him running, as he smiled brightly.

Cursing, she took off, and yelled, " Grandfather! Get back!"

By the time she made it to him, it was too late. The Being from the Dark and Evil Warp was being Summoned. If she interferes, her Grandfather could very well die or get injured badly he's on the verge of death.

So she watched as her Arch-Summoner Grandfather Cyfrin summoned something not meant for this World or Universe.

*...BOOM!!!...*

The whole world was shocked and the Earth cried in Victory as an Apex Predator was Summoned.

Both Grandfather and Granddaughter fell down on their asses as deep gray smoke appeared before them. With this much smoke, they would think they Summoned Snoop Dog. Even Five thousand years in the future, that mans still a Legend or God in a certain Cult's case.

Time seemed to halt within the room as the small body of black mist appeared and started to warped and shifted, expanding rapidly as red alien limbs grew and thickened and pale skin became bone-white chitin as impenetrable as the darkness on a starless night. Its body shot upward as six chitinous chimneys forced themselves from Its back, a stream of ebony fumes spurting from each one, as noxious and toxic as the most potent nerve agent. Legs contorted and formed into fearsome hooves flanked by razor-tipped talons, a second pair of arms sprouted from Its torso, Its teeth became serrated daggers, and a sharp crest erupted from the top of Its head. A long, sinewy tail snaked its way into existence, the end split into a pair of curved spikes, like ivory scimitars covered in wicked serrations.

Thicker chitin plates studded in spikes covered Its back, chest, thighs, cranium, and the back of his clawed hands, coloring each the rich hue of freshly spilled blood. The eyes of the beast snapped open, glowing slit-pupils emeralds of cold fury as four chitinous swords, crystal jutting from each blade, materialized in Its hands

 The eyes of the beast snapped open, glowing slit-pupils emeralds of cold fury as four chitinous swords, crystal jutting from each blade, materialized in Its hands

For an instant, there was absolute silence. Cyfrin's mouth and throat spasmed repeatedly, as if something was trying to force its way out. Based on the wide, fear-crazed state of his popping eyes it was probably a scream.

However, Ella was wrong.

" Such a beautiful Beast!" Instead of pure fear, the old man had stars in his eyes. A bit of drool even leaked out the corner of his mouth.

Ella watched in morbid fear and awe as the Beast and her Grandfather just stared at each other.

What's happening?

Oh yes, what is happening to Our dear Swarmlord?

[] Ask calmly where are We.

[] Angrily ask where are We.

[] Who needs talking? Kill both of them.

[] Kill The Old Man.

[] Kill the Young Girl.

[] Not liking both? Then about we just dip out of there?

----------

Hello ladies and gentlemen~! Welcome to my first attempt in a while at a Quest!

A note on the format of the Quest: I'll try to keep Y/N's choices that you vote on to broad strokes, I might struggle with that at first but mostly going to try to have Him be his own character with you all directing big things.

The fairies on the other hand, You will be able to direct the actions of. Any that are not being actively told to do something by Y/N will appear at the end of the Chapter. And you can choose any of them or any group of them to do whatever tasks you want to assign they would be capable of.

Well, with that, I'll see ya later! Let's have Fun alright~? And lastly, Please don't be afraid to vote or add a new choice! Comments are my fuel, so please do comment~ I love reading y'all stuff as much you hopefully like reading my stuff~

--