[ Chapter ~ 3: Our First Followers ]

[ Third Person POV ]

We could convert them and turn them into Our servants - has been selected!

~~

Well, a Guide or two sounds nice. The Swarmlord couldn't help but humm. Our humming made the ground shake and the walls creak loudly in protest, as more snow started to snow from the top of the building through the holes.

Taking a step forward, We looked at the Humans.

[ Cyfrin von Ashford, The Dark Arch-Summoner ]

[ Ella von Ashford, The Dark Apprentice ]

They seem... suitable.

With that in mind, Our psychic energy pulsed through Our body and mind.

And then within seconds, We opened Our mouths and spoke for the first time truly.

" D𐍉𐌼𐌹𐌽𐌰𐍄𐌴."

Cyfrin and Ella's eyes rolled back as they fainted on the spot. Their body hit the snowy ground, making a dull thump as they connected with the floor.

Now we just wait...

--

--

--

--

When Cyfrin and Ella regained consciousness, they felt so... Complete. Their part of the Big Family again

They felt their Family's dying cries and the cries as they were born at the same time every second. They felt them be cut and then cut back. They felt Everything and Nothing at the same time.

The sheer emotions and sensations they felt were unhuman and pure alien. And they loved it.

Why would they want to try to achieve their dreams when they can achieve something more Noble and Pure with friends and family around them?

Everyone should get a chance to feel this. They both thought of themselves as they felt themselves knee in front of their new Master and Lord.

We smiled, a wicked one at that.

Now that We have two servants, what should We do?

Oh yes, what should we do?

[] Rush outside and explore Our new surroundings.

[] Ask Our servants about themselves.

[] Ask Our servants about the World.

[] Take a nap.

[] Sleep for Ten Years.

----------