-The Kamado Family's story-

Third persons POV:
Flashback:
It was summer break so the Kamado Family was about to visit another family so they called a taxi driver.
He came surprisingly fast so we all hopped in the car.Kie (Mother) told the driver the location and everthing went fine it was just a little weird because they couldn't see the drivers face . After 10 min it got even weirder because he drove them to the complete wrong location. Kie asked "Sorry sir,but are you sure this is the right direction?" The driver answered"Yes no worries" .Kie was kinda confused but then said "Sorry sir I never got your name " The driver then said "Oh me ,I'm..

Muzan Jackson💀"

After that everyone was shocked and started to panick because he was the one who killed tanjuro (father)a few years ago. The police never catched muzan because he always disappeared after the crime.

But before they could do anything they crashed..
And somehow Muzan disappeared again .

Tanjiros POV:

Wait what just happened ? Did we crash ?
I opened my eyes and ..

Saw my family DEAD completely covered in blood.
But then I heard a noise "You're alive , nezuko" I shouted . Then nezuko asked "What is this.. W-why is everyone d-dead?"
They both started to cry really loud

But then I answered "It-it was Muzan, the driver was Muzan !"

End of flashback

One day later:
Third persons POV:
Nezuko and tanjiro both of them were completely traumatised since , seeing all the dead body's and so much blood.
They stayed at giyus place since . Giyu was like an uncle to them. He lived far from their house that means new school ,new home ,new city, New life.

Nezukos POV:
I don't know what to do anymore I thought to myself maybe i should just .. But then onii-Chan spoke up "Ik what you're thinking right now nezuko but no dont do it because I have a better plan we are going to take

Revenge!"

A:Hellooooo so this is the first time I'm doing this hope you enjoyed and sorry if it's sad I think or hope the next chapter is not going to be sad heh-
Anyways have a great day/night byeee😔