-Two pretty girls-

Third persons POV:
It's summer break like I already mentioned so they have over 1 month to recover a bit .

Giyus POV:
‚ They have to switch schools but what school ?Hm I have no idea i think I'm gonna call kocho . ‚

-Ara Ara , Look whos calling tomioka

-Hello kocho,can you please help me with smth?

-Huh you want me to tell you how to make friends?

-Kocho please stop it's really serious

-Then what's so important huh?

-After explaining what happened-

-So are you willing to help me find a school for them?

Kocho didn't speak for a few seconds but then
she said

-I would be happy to , so you want me to find a school then ,I'm going to call you when I found one.

Then she hung up

Shinobus POV:
I-I can't believe it .. I need to do my best to help them , but since when is tomioka so caring?~
‚Okay let's start ...'

After a few min
‚Ara ara this one looks good I think this is it let's call tomioka'

-Timeskip to where she called giyu and told him and called the school too so they take them in bcs I'm lazy asf-

Third persons POV:
„Tanjiro , nezuko kocho found a school for you and already called them now we only need to wait „Giyu said

It's been 2 weeks and there was no sign of the school.

Tanjiro POV:

‚Lets see what's in the mailbox,huh what is this,from that school..' I thought to myself.
„Nezukooo , giyuuu the letter came in." I shouted.

„From school?!" Giyu asked. „Yeah and here it says we got in"

-Another timeskip to last day of summer break😭-
Nezukos POV:
„It's the last day of school and we still haven't bought our school material onii chan are you coming with me to buy the material?" I asked  onii chan. He answered: „Oh right , nezuko can you please buy my material?" „But why aren't you coming with me ?"  I asked , then he answered „I really don't feel like it today , pleaseeeeeeeee" "Fine!" I said "Tysmmmmm" onii chan said.

So I went to the bus station and waited till the bus came.After I got in, my eye caught two beautiful girls at the back.Both of them had butterfly pins in their hair . Their eye colors were really pretty too one of them had lilac purple eyes and the other one really pretty blue eyes.

When we arrived at the mall they got out too.They bought school material too "So I'm not the only one who buys the material now heh-" I thought to myself. Anyways after a few minutes someone bumped into me and I fell right in front of the two pretty girls. I couldn't hold myself anymore so I hit my head badly .
The two girls got worried and helped me out.
"Are you okay?!" Both of them said at the same time. I stood up and said "Yeah no worri-" and got unconscious after.

-Later-
„W-where am I?" I mumbled. „Don't worry you were unconscious and we are at the hospital right now." a voice said. I opened my eyes and saw those girls again . „Who are you ?" I asked . „I'm aoi and she's Kanao „ aoi answered. "And you are..?" She asked,"I'm nezuko , nezuko kamado " I Said and got up.I thanked them and talked for a while until we noticed we still didn't buy our material so we rushed to the mall.After we bought everything we said good bye and went home .

-At home -
Tanjiros POV:
Nezuko was finally home and explained what happened at the mall . I was kinda shocked but happy for her cuz she made new friends.

A:Heyy hope you enjoyed reading.The chapter wasn't that long but longer than before.
Have a great day/night.
Byeeeee🤓🤓