w.prompt 2

the MC is transported to a fantasy world where humans are waging war against the demon king, it is in MC's best interest to end the war by defeating the demon king, however due to prophecy-shenanigans they're not 'heroic' enough to be able to use the holy-sword.

so, like any normal person, they instead kidnap the actual hero of the story and make them kill the demon king. but even after the DK's death, the war hasn't stopped as the hero grabs the bloodied crown and begins to wear it. 

plot-twist: MC didn't expect the hero's corruption-arc and their own redemption-arc.

now MC had to either kill the hero(now turned demon king) with the sword, convince them with diplomacy to stop the war, plan a revolution...

... or go back to their roots and manipulate the new-DK to step-down the throne and let them reign supreme and become emperor.

--- possible yans

the new demon king (formerly the hero)

>either started as a bright-eyed young soldier naive to war, a scrappy kid who stole to feed their fellow orphans or just... the kingdom's last idea for a heir. they definitely fit the bill for underdog with a gold-heart, they make you root for them and when they inevitably 'betray' you(aka, do a switcheroo in who kidnaps whom) it hurts a lot.

the impy henchmen (aka hell of a butler)

>either goofy with a golden retriever loyalty to you or a quiet servant who acts with the ring of a bell, nevertheless they never question you or your methods (sure won't backfire), despite your cultural differences (no, gift heads isn't courting for most humans) they will do everything to learn how to please you!

hero no.2 (the replament)

>believes that you're a distressed victim, it sounds genuine but it mostly comes in hyperbole. kinda snobby when it comes to swords (being a noble/paladin will do that to you), treats you like porcelain and believes you can't hurt a fly, even if you sucessfully nearly stab them to death they will still act fawn over you. believes every word you say, thinks you can do no wrong.