If I Were A Zombie. Undead! Yandere! Nagito x Shy! Reader.

(Before I start, I just want to thank you for the 7 views on the last chapter. Even if it's little it still means so much also listen to this song while you read!

------------------

Me and Nagito had a small, tiny connection. We never really knew too much about eachother. But..

I kind of liked him, crazy is hot to me.

Maybe it's just bad luck creeping on me like a spider?

"Hey, Y/N." I looked up to see Hajime.

"O-Oh what is it?" I had no interest in seeing his face. I just didn't really trust him. Sure he's the nicest guy here but.. I dunno. Something about him just doesn't sit right. What could it be?

"You've been spacing out the entire class trial, it could have been you.."

Those words gave me immense pain, it's like he was hitting me in the head with a hammer.

"W-What?!" He was crazy. Why would I kill Nagito? I liked him, nobody knew that but.. I really did. He was just.. MMMM!!!

"Do you guys wanna hear a secret?"
I asked them with a death stare.

"Sure.. But I know it's you, Y/N."
Hajime continued to put the blame on me, but his best friend actually backed me up.

"I don't think it was her considering she passed out when Nagito died."
Chiaki was a nice person, if we get out of here, and I get married, she'll be my bridesmaid. But that will be a while.

"Well, Chiaki, you never know. She doesn't socialize at all here."
Hajime just had to state the obvious, I had no alibi. WHY TODAY?!

"By the way, what's the secret?"
Chiaki asked me, smiling.

"I liked Nagito, but it's to late for us now." I just frowned.

"Puhuhu! It is obvious!"
Monokuma giggled and I just wanted to stomp on that dumb bear till he stopped breathing, wait.. Does he breathe?

"You stupid bear!!" I yelled. Not trying to cry but tears still formed in my eyes, fuck.

"Y/N. Prove it isn't you, you don't have an alibi, and on top of that.. You don't socialize, you didn't like Nagito."

Those words made me break down in tears, falling to the ground.

"P-Please just b-believe me.. I wouldn't hurt anyone!" I pleaded.

"It. Was. You!!" Hajime was rude, he never was like that.

"I swear!! I wouldn't hurt Nagito if someone threatened death to me!"
I cried, REAL. Tears. I never did that, what the hell is wrong with me?

[Time skip]

Hajime never apologized after we found out it was Chiaki. He didn't. WHY? I don't know, I just don't!!

Someone then knocked on my door.

"Who is it?" I was scared.

"Just open the door." The voice was familiar and it comforted me for some reason, the only voices that did that were Nagito and Chiaki. But it couldn't be either, their dead.

I opened and Nagito was standing right there, giving his heartwarming hopeful smile as I stood there in shock.

He walked in uninvited, I just had my jaw dropped the entire time.

"A-Are you a z-zombie or somethin?!"
I was afraid of my true love, I really am weak.

He pinned me to a wall.

"If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain."

"I just want your heart, yeah I want your heart. I just want your heart"