Give It Up. Nagito x Bully! Reader!

I am Nagito Komeada, the Ultimate Lucky Student.

I am constantly bullied by a girl named Y/N L/N. Though, I've always had a crush on her. Never told her, though. I don't think I ever will. Yeah, I won't.

I stared at her all class. She never noticed, but something broke me out of my thoughts.

"Nagito, I just called on you." The teacher snapped his fingers at me.

"Oh! Sorry, what is it?" I asked.

"What's the answer to question 4?"
He asked, so I answered.

"Uh.. I think it's 400?" I said.

"Wrong, that was wrong. Pay attention in class."(No that's wrong!
/j)

I then heard Y/N giggle, trash like me deserves to be teased.

After class I went to my locker.

"Finally.. Some peac-"I was cut off.

"Hey Nagito." Y/N said, smirking and all.

"Oh God.. What is it..?" I knew she would say something rude.

"The answer was 399! Hahah!" I didn't care, she was too pretty for a bully.
I don't get why she likes despair so much. But she'll be mine eventually and I'll show her hope if she likes it or not.

"I don't really care, I can't go back in time. Y/N." I did care. Just trying to impress her.. But trash like me isn't impressive. So it won't matter, anyway.

"Whatever, Mr.Notalent." She then shoved me into my locker, then closed it. Trash like me deserved it, though.

"Bye bye Nagito." She walked away.
Now I can't get out.. Ugh.. I still like her. Even if she's a bitch.

It was now right before school ended, she brought me out of my locker.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Only because the principal found out." She mumbled.

I hugged her, she obviously didn't hug back.

"If you don't get your filthy trash talentless hands off me in the next 5 seconds, your won't have hands."

"Of course."

Our first moment, as much as it could have gotten to be. She still hated scum like me.

"Ahem!!" She said, probably because I didn't stop hugging her.

"S-Sorry.. You probably don't want attention from scum like me.."

I backed away. And she death stared at me for a minute, before walking away with her arms crossed.

It was cute, though. She was cute in general.

The next day, we went to music class, and of course she was there.

"Alright class! We have a new assignment, were doing duets. But you can't pick partners, I have some pairs pre-PAIRED haha! Get it? Well anyway the pairs are.. Nagito and
Y/N-" Y/N cut him off.