Superheros

It's finally the weekend, more time to figure out what is going on with this spider related stuff. 

After I wake up on Saturday I immediately go into Peter's room, "FBI open up!" I pound on his door. He opens the door looking distressed. "What was that for!?" He shouts.

"For my amusement." I simply tell him with a grin. "Now come on get dressed grab a hoodie, and sunglasses."

"Why the sunglasses?" he asked. 

"You'll see."

Time skip

We are on a roof top. If we were on the roof for any other reason than this, that would be pretty stupid.

We have our sunglasses on and we're ready to go, "Ready?" I ask him.

"No." he admits.

"Well, suck it up." I tell him. "On three?"

"On three." he confirmed, nervously.

"1, 2, 3!" we say together, then jump.

Once I was in the air I quickly flicked my wrist to the nearest building. I stuck and I did it over and over again swinging from building to building.

I look over to my side and see Peter doing the same, we keep swinging occasionally letting out "Woo!" or "Yeah!".

People start to gather below to watch. Maybe even some reporters, "That's what the sunglasses are for dingus!" I shout to Peter.

"Dude follow me!" I yell not wanting to say his name.

We land on the Empire State Building.

"That was amazing!" he says excited.

"I-" But before I could respond we hear a thud and a couple grunts.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask Pete, smiling. "I think I am." he reply's returning the smile.
_______

I dodge the guys punch, grab his fist and flip him sideways.

"Um, a little help!" Peter says.

I look over to Peter all he's doing is dodging.

The guy doesn't notice me walking over so I take this opportunity to kick him in his side. He hits his back against the wall and I kneed him in the balls, ouch.

I know that hurt, real bad.

From personal experiences.

Time skip

We webbed the guys up, and told the nearest store employee to call the police, before swinging away back to the ESB (Empire State Building.) 

"Dude that was awesome!" Pete exclaims as we land. We high five before something pops up in my head, "Wait, are we like superheroes now?" I ask.

"I mean yeah right?"

_______________________________________________________________________

This was a shorter one I will try and make the next one longer and better.

388 Words