King

Tony cradled his daughter in his arms, kissing her cheeks. They were both clutching at each other. "I'm home. Daddy's home now."

Kayla just cried, burying her face in her Daddy's neck. She had missed him so much. "Daddy!"

"Daddy's right here." Tony promised, having told Pepper he was using his vacation time. He had a lot of it accumulated anyways. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

"No byebye." Kayla curled up in Tony's arms. She was watching the genius closely.

"Nope. Did you have a good time with Steve and Jamie?" Tony carried her out to the living room where the soldiers were.

"Uh huh. My Steeb. My Daimie." Kayla agreed, looking at the other two and giving them a big smile. She adored Steve now.

"Yes. They are yours." Tony agreed with his kid. He sat between the soldiers on the couch and looked amused.

"Most definitely, A Stóirín." Steve leaned over to kiss her forehead. He snickered as Bucky kissed her other cheek at the same time.

"Your little treasure?" Tony sounded amused and in love with Steve.

"Yeah." Steve blushed a bit. He fidgeted a bit. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah. It's okay, Stevie." Tony kissed Steve's cheek now and looked at Bucky. "Any cute foreign language nicknames from you, Buckaroo?"

"Moya malen'kaya printsessa." Bucky came up with one on the spot. He looked amused, eyes lighting up as Tony laughed.

"She is a little princess. I agree." Tony snorted, kissing Bucky now and setting the toddler free. She just crawled into Steve's lap to get snuggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Kayla?" Natasha stared at the toddler who was currently perched in Clint's lap. She had returned a few days after Tony did.

"Yep. Strange said she's stuck like this. It was a combination of spells that did this and every time he tried to undo one, another would do something." Clint petted the child's hair. "You're the only one besides Sam and Thor that she hasn't met."

"Oh." Natasha wasn't sure she wanted to be involved.

"Pretty." Kayla poked her head up from where it had been leaning against Clint's chest.

"Yeah. She is." Clint agreed with the toddler. He looked amused at Natasha's softened expression.

"So it's permanent?" Natasha sat by them. She was curious as to what would happen now.

"As far as we can tell, she will have to grow up again." Clint knew it was going to be a rough time for all of them. "Sometimes her older self seems to show up in the stuff she says."

"Hm." Natasha reached a hand out and cupped the little girl's cheek. She enjoyed the way the kid wasn't scared of her.

"Natty." Kayla mumbled, pressing her face into the woman's hand. Her eyes looked focused in a different way for a moment.

"Like that." Clint stated. He was amused at the way the girl had Natasha wrapped around her finger already.

"Hello, Moya kroshka." Natasha stole Kayla from Clint and snuggled her close. The toddler melted against the spy, looking content.

"As long as you don't call her Moya malen'kaya printsessa. Bucky claimed that one." Clint managed to remember what Bucky called Kayla.

"I won't." Natasha held the girl in her lap, murmuring to her in Russian. It made her feel warm inside and her hands felt clean for once.

"My Natty." The two year old spoke quietly, looking at Natasha. She just wanted to stay in Natasha's arms. The woman was warm and smelled good.

Natasha knew she wasn't alone anymore. The Avengers were her family and the fact that Tony Stark trusted her to be around his child was a huge gift. "Yours, Moya kroshka."

Clint just watched from his spot, content to let Natasha have time with Kayla. He knew she had never really let herself hope for a chance to even be a Maternal figure to someone. So he would let her have this moment. And Tony was allowing it, having decided that it never hurt to have more than one woman in the child's life.