Greedler Headcannons >:)

If he was with you then you would stop him from cutting down all the trees, but this is set in a situation where you both go down the path of evil (How dare you cut down all those trees!!)

-Definitely the dominant one.

-He is cold to everyone else but has a soft spot for you!

-You get your own solo in How bad can I be/Biggering, Plus singing along-side Once-Ler (As he transitions to Greed-Ler)

-(What if) His mother had a private conversation with you manipulating you into cutting down trees, "We made a promise to the Lorax that we wouldn't cut down any trees!" you said "Well, who cares about that hairy tangerine! You love Oncie and support his decisions, right?" His Mother asks, "Because I heard that he's gonna start cuttin' down trees soon! Just look at the planning he's done for his factory! He's worked so hard on this... You won't have to work so hard knitting all day, you could spend your days and nights with your dear onceler~" she gives an innocent smile as you reply, "Well, I guess ever since Thneeds have gotten popular, I haven't gotten a lot of one on one time with him..." you awkwardly smile.

-Now there are two incredibly oversized chairs at his desk, one for you and one for him! Isn't that nice?

-Sometimes the Lorax would come in to see you and try to convince you to stop, and it would make you a bit sad to see what was happening, but you ignored the Lorax and continued biggering, which was triggering more biggering.

-You guys own a private pool and spa, sometimes you both relax in there and drink wine, cocktails or other expensive drinks.

- Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich man's world...

- his freckles have faded away because he's spent so much time indoors.

- You don't see him as much when you're going to bed either because he's so busy.

- You should ask, "Hey babe, do you want me to do anything? You've been really busy lately so I was just wondering..." he would swivel around in his seat and reply, "no, no, of course not, honey! Don't worry about a thing, I can handle it!"

- He would show you his diorama of Thneedville and you should both be really excited about it.

-Sometimes he would go out onto the balcony at night and play some tunes on his guitar. They were a lot less upbeat than they used to be.

-Sometimes he would stare into the distance with this really serious look in his eyes like something was wrong, but when you asked him, "Oncie, is everything ok?" He would suddenly smile and fix his posture, "Oh, heh, sorry. Lost in space again." And he would change the subject immediately. 

-He hires a butler/maid because he's too busy to do any housework and he doesn't want to make you do all the work.