| Six |

The next Hogsmeade Weekend was after two weeks . During that time Nyx was never left along or any member of the group for that matter .

After reviewing the memory a few times they concluded that it must have been a sixth or a seventh year with Strawberry Blonde hair , this person was a girl .

The only people that matched up were Adalaide Smith a Ravenclaw and Alena Jackson , a Hufflepuff. Pandora , who was a bit familiar with the girl revealed that she was busy learning for her N.E.W.Ts and couldn't have done it .

That left Alena , why would she attack Nyx , what did Nyx do.  They kept a close eye on said girl and it turned out that she would glare at Nyx or anyone for that matter who stood beside Regulus , much to the amusement of Barty and James .

A few days went by and Remus fell ill so that meant someone had to inform Dorcas that she would have patrol alone or call someone.  Being the children they are , they decided using stone paper and scissors.

Regulus got out first and had to go. He sighed and walked there after dinner . He knocked and waited.  A boy came out with golden hair and light blue eyes . "You're name ?" He asked. 

"Regulus Black " answered Regulus.  " Oh i suppose you'd want to meet Alena , right ?" . "Why her ? " Asked Regulus narrowing his eyes .
" Oh well she's always rambling about how she will be join your fam y'know asking people to call her Alena Black , she's a Muggleborn , pretty obsessive " replied the boy and Regulus looked horrified , " Anyways can you inform Dorcas Meadows that Remus had fallen ill today and she will either have to patrol alone or with a friend " said Regulus before leaving .

He numbly sat beside Barty near the common room as blurted out evrything . Barty snickered a bit and then turned serious . " Well it must have been her and as to why she did it was because you asked me to Hogsmeade meaning she will try to use amortetia on you , wear your heir ring Reggie " said a feminine voice that belonged to Nyx Monroe. 

Regulus nodded and pulled out a ring and wore it . He glamoured it to be invisible and the other two smiled in approval. 

" Now what should we do ?" Questioned Barty . " Whenever she strikes next , we take her it to the Headmaster and then if it's serious . She'll be going straight to Azkaban " said Nyx smirking. " Now that's genius " commented Regulus and Barty was going to make a comment on the line but Regulus glared at him.  "Thanks Reggie " she said before ruffling his hair .

Classes went by normally, they taking special care of Regulus from Alena Jackson , who turned out to be very obsessed . The day for Hogsmeade was approaching rapidly and Alena glared at Nyx behind her back.

" Ms .Jackson ! Are you paying attention " rang out Mcgonnagle's voice. All eyes turned to an embarrassed looking Alena who was doodling something .

"Y-yes ? " She asked more than said. Mcgonnagle had a look of disbelief , " right then , tell me the incant for what we are currently doing " she asked, a bit smug when Alena failed to reply .

" 20 points from Hufflepuff and you will recieve detention Ms.Jackson if you are caught not paying attention again " said Mcgonnagle sharply before continuing on with the lesson .

Students sat eagerly for breakfast the next day , especially the third years who were excited to go to Hogsmeade for the second time .

" So I'll see you at the carriages , 9 am " said Regulus and Nyx nodded before being unshered by Pandora . Pandors gave her a simple outfit to wear. 

It was a black full sleeves t-shirt made of wool with high waist cream coloured pants with two black buttons . She wore a black belt with a silver buckle and a black hat.  Pandora made her wear a cresent moon necklace and diamond stud earings as well. 

She walked down to the carriages and smiled at Regulus who could barely breathe.  "O-oh h-hey Nyx , you look good " he said and Nyx blushed a bit ," thanks you look good yourself too " she replied. 

He extended his arm and she took it and he helped her sit inside the carriage . The two sat beside each other much to the annoyance of Alena who had boarded the carriage as well.

" So where do you wanna go ?" Asked Regulus  . " Honeydukes " replied Nyx grinning like a child which led Regulus to smile , " sure let's go " he said and the two waited in silence as the cart moved.

Yule was two months away and people were eager for the holidays. Alena glared daggers at Nyx who looked to be deep in thought and nervous. 

Regulus had noticed but decided not to press on the matter , she would tell whenever she wanted to.

The carriage stopped and the two plus Alena got down.  The duo walked towards Honeydukes , hand in hand and Nyx grinned like a child and browsed the store unintentionally dragging an amused Regulus with her .

She came to a halt when she realised she had never let go of Regulus' hand and she turned into a tomato . She turned around to see Regulus looking amused yet while staring at her?

" Sorry about that , didn't mea-" she was cut of by Regulus who rolled his eyes and dragged her around the store with a cheecky grin . This time she rolled her eyes and the two chuckled and bought a few- many chocolates .

In the bushes outside the store a dog and a stag were stationed along with a rat.  A man came into view with brown hair and brown eyes and he sighed dissapointedly at the three animals .

" Jamessss Siriusss Peterrr " he called out in a warning tone . The three animals turned back into their human selves and looked sheepishly at Remus . "Hey Moony " said Sirius nervously and Remus just gave him the look .

" You were spying , weren't you ?" The three nodded hesitantly and Remus rolled his eyes , "without me and anyways they're at three Broomsticks" . The three gasped and then all four marauders were now spying on the two for blackmail .