| Seven |

Nyx was loving this but she was nervous about something , something she really wanted to tell . She knew the marauders were spying for fun as she had extra sensitive magic .

Regulus noticed her state and brought her into a side hug , " are you ok ?" He asked , very concerned.  She stayed silent and Regulus chose to ignore the strange event and carry on with the day.

The two had a great day at Hogsmeade and Nyx had forgotten about her nervousness. Alena was glaring daggers at the duo as she walked with Eddie Munson who looked extremely confused at her behaviour. 

Nyx stopped walking and Regulus looked a bit confused . She turned to the bushes and rolled her eyes , " you can come out , y'know " . Four gasps were heard and they walked out of the bush .

"How!?" Exclaimed James and she chuckled , "extra sensitive Magic " she replied and James went to find Lily , Sirius , Remus and Peter decided to go to Zonko's .

Regulus held her hand as he saw her nervous state . She smiled then looked away , deep in thought as if wanting to say something . Regulus was concerned at her behaviour and contemplated on wheather he should ask her or not .

He abruptly stopped and Nyx gave him a curious glance and her face brightened up as a snowflake fell on her nose . Growing up she was never allowed to play with the snow as it wasn't very ladylike .

She giggled like a young child and grinned as snow fell on her hair.  Her green eyes full of happiness . Her skin glowed and radiated warmth and happiness and then she caught Regulus' eye and smiled warmly .

Regulus gave her a bouquet of flowers and opened his mouth to ask the question he'd been waiting so long to ask. 

The camera zooms onto Nyx's face and then zooms out showing the duo , the marauders and Barty and Pandora sitting in the Room Of Requirement .

Nyx fiddled with her fingers extremely nervous and Regulus brought her into a side hug . She sighed , " i-i've been ... Keeping a secret , don't get me wrong I-i've never told anyone and my parents found out " she murmered the last bit , tears forming slightly. 

Everyone especially Regulus looked extremely concerned for Nyx and she sighed , " i-i'm a Shadow Castor " she said and everyone's eyes widened . She waved her hands and her pupils glowed black and purple and her sclera glowed bright silver .

Dark shadow clouds appeared on her wrists and everyone gasped . She quickly hid and looked nervously for their reactions .Regulus brought her into a hug ," no-one's mad , it's just shocking , doesn't change anything " he whispered . "You think "she whispered back and he nodded reassuringly. 

"I guess it's fitting you're name is Nyx then "joked Sirius trying to lighten up the mood . Nyx shot him a grateful look and then chuckled a bit , "it's ironic i know ! The only reason I was named Nyx was because a small shadow cloud had formed on my wrist when I was born .... That's why I'm .... Here  " she whispered the last part so softly that almost no-one heard it. 

" What do you mean if you weren't a Shadow Castor , you wouldn't be here ?" Asked Remus , concerned for his friend.  She looked him straight in the eye , " They only allow male heirs and most female heirs are just kept under the radar " she explained and stared at the wall .

She felt being enveloped in warmness and saw a pair of arms around her and smiled softly . " Oh ... " Trailed off Peter , not knowing what to say .  " It's alright, just had to let it out , honestly " she said chuckling histerically at the end .

The group looked concerned but shrugged it off when she rolled her eyes. "Uhmm guys ... I have a secret too " said Remus and other three marauders eyes widened. 

" I'm a werewolf" he said simply but his eyes showed uneasiness. Nyx rolled her eyes , much to the confusion of the others . " I know that , have known since last year and while i have no qualms with you three becoming anamingus' I'd suggest registering yourself , it will help , trust me " she said .

"So you don't hate me ? How do you even know !?" Exclaimed Remus and she rolled her eyes , " as quoted by James Potter himself , Remus John Lupin , you fold you own socks and no monster does that meaning you are not a monster . I'm a level five legimacist, i keept hearing people's thoughts throughout the day " she said

" So you're not bothered ?" Asked Remus and all the Slytherins rolled their eyes , " we don't believe in the whole blood purism and creature stuff " said Barty speaking up for the group .

"Thank You" said Remus extremely grateful . "You're welcome " said Pandora and the topic changed to how should they rescue Regulus and Nyx before their sixteenth birthday .

They came to no conclusions so they ended up talking about how utterly annoying creature laws and blood purism was . Remus felt elated that his new friends were alright and accepting of the fact he was a werewolf.

The group splitted up and Regulus held her hand and intertwined their fingers , much to the happiness of the group who squealed . Nyx ushered them away and the two walked around the school doing their usual prefect rounds .

They came to a corner and Nyx stopped and narrowed her eyes. Regulus looked extremely confused ," i feel two more magical signatures " she answered , whispering. Regulus nodded and Nyx walked towards where the signatures were coming from

It was from a Broom Closet . Nyx looked at the place in disguist and Regulus was about to open it but she stopped him .

Do you think this will work ?

Yea the amortetia plus the fact you're faking it with Munson will do the trick perfectly

Finally i shall be rightfully a Black

That you shall Lena

Thank You Elizabeth

The looked at the closet wide eyed and Nyx mentally told Regulus to hide in the corner as she had a plan .

She coughed , "the school is in no dire need of new students right now so you may , kindly come out " . The door opened to reveal Alena and Elizabeth .

" Oh no you got it wrong , we were having a uhm private conversation" said Alena embarrassed by the situation. 

Rays of moonlight shone through the window illuminating Nyx's face making her look like a goddess.  " Ok then , why couldn't this be done in the confinement of your dorms " she pointed out .

" We didn't want the other occupants to know " said Alena and Elizabeth nodded . Nyx rolled her eyes , "10 points from .. Hufflepuff . If i see you again past curfew, you'll have detention and 20 house points cut "

With that she walked away but then stopped and turned to face Alena who currently had her wand out . " You do realise how disrespectful it is to attack someone behind their backs , it's the most dishonourable thing a person can do Ms Jackson . "

 »»» 𝙉𝙮𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖 | 𝚁 · 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara