Meeting The Boo Brothers

"Since we can't get anyone to get your truck out of the mud til in the morning you'll have to spend the night. Pleasant dreams." Farquard says as he laughs and closes the door.

"Well good night guys." Scrappy says as he tries to blow out a candle but has no luck.

"Having trouble with the candle Scrappy?" Alexis asks as she shifts to wolf form laying down on the floor.

"Yea. That creepy Farquard is probably trying to scare us with a trick candle." Scrappy says.

"It's ok leave it on. You can't see ghosts when the lights are on." Shaggy says as his pants get up off the floor and dance before going back onto the floor.

"Did I really just see that?" Alexis asks herself as she sees the pants move.

"Like I didn't see that." Shaggy says.

"I didn't see that either." Scooby says as he feels something scratch his head before jumping off the bed and laying beside Alexis in the floor shaking.

"Leave this place! Leave this place!" Beauregard's ghost says as he appears on a old time bicycle and disappears through the wall. Scooby and Shaggy then scream and try to run but tackle into Alexis onto the floor as she taps her tail angrily at them.

"We can't leave until morning." Scrappy says.

"But all these s-spirits! What are we gonna do!?" Shaggy asks scaredly.

"I got an idea. Let's see bug exterminators, bug exterminators. Ah here we go ghosts exterminators." Scrappy says as he is flipping through a book he found.

"Ghosts exterminators!?" Scooby and Shaggy ask in union.

"Yea! it says no ghost too scary for us to get rid of. Latest methods, twenty four hours, special this week, three ghosts for the price of one. The Boo Brothers." Scrappy says.

"Aww come on it's got to be a put on." Shaggy says.

"What have we got to lose?" Alexis asks as she goes over to the boys.

"Let's call them." Scrappy says.

*Timeskip*

"Hello is this the boo brothers? Uh we got a job for you could you come right over?" Shaggy asks.

"Why certainly pal." A ghost says as it appears out of the phone and Shaggy hides behind Alexis as two more ghosts come through the phone. Alexis then shifts to human form shocked at seeing the ghosts.

"Hi there. We're the Boo Brothers at your service." A ghost with a pink hat says as he comes over and places an arm around Shaggy.

"When am I gonna wake up from this nightmare!?" Shaggy asks seeing the ghost with the pink hat.

*Timeskip*

"L-Like let me get this straight guys. You guys are g-ghost exterminators?" Shaggy asks.

"That's right mack. The Boo Brothers. If they're haunting we're hunting." A ghost with a yellow hat says.

"W-Well no offense but you look like g-ghosts yourselves." Shaggy says scaredly.

"Certainly we're ghosts. It takes one to catch one you know." The ghost with the yellow hat says as he looks at the ghost with a green hat.

"Except in our case it takes three." The ghost with the green hat says as he laughs.

"Wow! Real ghost ghost hunters! Totally rad!" Scrappy says excitedly.

"L-Listen guys. Thanks anyway but I don't think we need any m-more g-ghosts around here t-tonight." Shaggy says.

"But we're just what the doctor order pal." The ghost with the yellow hat says.

"Oh no!" Scooby shouts as he hides under the blankets.

"Gee I-I-" Shaggy then gets cut off by the ghost with the yellow hat.

"You say you don't believe me? You say you want some convincing!? Hey Shreako give me the demonstrator." The ghost with yellow hat asks as he gestures for the ghost with the green hat to give him something.

"Most certainly! Meako the demonstrator." Shreako says gesturing to the pink hatted ghost.

"The demonstrator right. Let's see... I can't find it." Meako says as he searches through his pink hat pulling out multiple objects.

"What do you mean you can't find it? Give me that." The yellow hatted ghost says as he reaches his hand through Shreako for the hat.

"Don't do that!" Shreako says as he laughs before the yellow hatted ghost pulls his hand back.

"Shut up." The yellow hatted ghost says as he hits Shreako causing his head to go into his body as Meako pulls his head back out.

"Thank you." Shreako says.

"Let's see here. Where is that thing?" Freako asks as he goes inside the pink hat.

"Listen like that's ok we don't really need to see it." Shaggy says as he goes over to the pink floating hat.

"Ah! Here it is a demonstrator ghost. Now you'll see the boo brothers in action!" Freako says as he comes out of the hat and turns on the little ghost.

"This should be interesting." Alexis says as the boo brothers start chasing after the little ghost resulting in them scaring Scooby as he runs into Alexis and Shaggy.

"Chill Scooby!" Alexis shouts as Scooby runs with Alexis and Shaggy on his back.

"Scooby!" Shaggy shouts as Scooby runs into Farquard and going down the stairs following after the boo brothers. Alexis, Shaggy, and Farquard then go flying at a chandelier only to try to be saved by the Boo brothers but end up hitting the floor instead. As Alexis, Farquard, and Shaggy then get up off the floor they see the ape coming at them and scream before running away as the Boo brothers continue chasing the little ghost while Scrappy is announcing everything that is happening before the little ghost turns on the music player getting music started. Alexis then manages to get away from the group as she goes over to the door hearing the door bell and opens it to see a girl holding a cup.

"Hi." Scrappy says politely.

"Oh hi y'all! My name is Sadie-Mae Scroggins. I'm your little ole next door neighbor and I was wondering if I could borrow me a cup of black strap molasses... Oh! You all having a party?" The girl asks as she hears the music and sees some of the group dancing.

"Looks like it. Come on in." Scrappy says as Sadie-Mae grabs Shaggy and starts dancing with him.

"Come on toots let's dance." A voice says revealing to be Shreako as he grabs Alexis and starts dancing with her as she tries to get away from him.

"I like a girl who's got some fight in her." Shreako says as he continues dancing with Alexis.

"And I like keeping my marriage in tact." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and jumps through Shreako causing him to shreak in delight before Sadie-Mae then accidentally throws Shaggy out the door.

"Whoops. I guess I got a little too rambunctious." Sadie-Mae says as she goes outside after Shaggy. Alexis then goes over to the window and sees Shaggy being chased by someone with a gun before being chased by the Beauregard's ghost and opens the window.

"Shaggy quick in here." Alexis says as Shaggy sees her and jumps through the window panting.

"Like thanks Alexis. I owe you one." Shaggy says.

"Not a problem Shaggy." Alexis says.