Farewell Boo Brothers

"What's that!?" Scooby and Shaggy ask scaredly as they hear a creaking noise and hide behind Alexis.

"It's just a window guys." Scrappy says closing the window as Alexis steps away from Scooby and Shaggy.

"Come on read it." Scooby says being impatient.

"I will like keep your shirt on." Shaggy says as the ape comes out of nowhere and picks him up taking the clue and necklace from Shaggy before dropping him.

"Yikes." Alexis says seeing the ape before shifting to wolf form growling.

"The ape." Shaggy says as he grabs Alexis pulling her with him as he and Scooby get away from the ape except for Scrappy.

"Psst. Scrappy get away from him. Like don't mess around." Shaggy whispers trying to get Scrappy's attention.

"How'd he do that?" Scooby asks seeing the ape give Scrappy the necklace and the clue.

*Timeskip*

"Good thing I thought of that old mechanical horse huh uncle Scoob?" Scrappy asks gesturing to the ape who is riding the mechanical horse.

"Reah." Scooby says.

"Nice job Scrappy." Alexis says sitting in wolf form next to the two as Shaggy is in the house trying to use the phone.

*Timeskip*

"The clue says go to a place that covers the tide to find the last clue just pier inside but pier is spelled pier." Shaggy says reading the clue as they are outside of a boat house.

"Like by the water. Your right shag this boat house has to be the place." Scrappy says.

"Just think. The last clue to the whole family fortune is inside here. Ok guys let's split up and start looking." Shaggy says opening the door as they go inside. While searching close to the boat Alexis then hears Scooby scream ghost.

"What are you-oof!" Alexis shouts getting cut off as she gets tackled into the boat by Scooby and Shaggy.

"There's nobody there. You can be a pain sometimes." Shaggy says irritated not seeing anything.

"There it is the finally clue. Quick shag read it." Scrappy says as they are all sitting in the boat as Shaggy then finds the clue and a crown.

"It says no more riddles here ends the chase the treasure's in the fireplace." Shaggy says as he reads the clue.

"In the fireplace aye!? Thank you for solving the mystery for me fools. Farewell and good riddens." The skull ghost says as he drops a net over Alexis and the others in the boat before turning the motor on as the boat takes off while Alexis and the others try to get loose from the net.

"Like what happened?" Shaggy asks as the net comes off and the boat is lifted out of the water.

"How'd we get out of the water?" Scrappy asks.

"Oh we just thought yas might like a lift. Get it? Lift up?" A voice asks laughing revealing to be Shreako, Meako, and Freako holding up the boat.

"Pipe down." Freako says as he hits Shreako into the water.

"The Boo brothers. Gee thanks." Scrappy says.

"Yea thanks." Alexis says.

"Well you saved us but it's too late to keep the ghost from getting the treasure." Shaggy says sadly.

"What do you mean too late? No ghost beats the boo brothers. Spirit speed go!" Freako says as he and his brothers lift the boat and get going back to the house fast as possible.