ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ

𝗝𝗶𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴 : Gives you space. After some time when you calmed down, he talks about his mistakes and apologizes.

"Nothing's gonna change, not for me and you, my love will stay the same for you till my last breath. I love you y/n."
You can't control your tears, he rans to you and hugs you.

𝗭𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗼 : Roams around you but too scared to talk. 😵‍💫
Suddenly kisses you and you forget everything. "I'm sorry."

"You know you're the best thing, that's ever been mine. I love you Y/N"

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻 : Argues back a while then stays quiet. 😐 Doesn't talk to you all day but asks for forgiveness at night. And kisses your forehead.

"Your name, forever the name on my lips, I love you y/n."

.

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄 : When you started shouting he flashes the sweetest smile.☺
"Oh Y/N~~" and you forgive him.

"I see sparks fly whenever you smile. I love you y/n."

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗲 : Immediately starts singing, "You need to calm down.. You're being to loud, Y/N." 🤫 You cannot but smile at him and you both become chill.

"I don't care, 'cause right now, you're mine, I love you y/n."

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 : Frowns at you sometimes, shows you a little death glare but he can't stay a moment without you so comes back to you after a while and apologizes.

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, People throw rocks at things that shine,But they can't take what's ours. This love is ours, Y/n.
I love you y/n."

𝗚𝘆𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻 : "I know I'm gonna sleep in the couch tonight" [says in a sad tone] 😒
You can't control your laughter and hug him. "I'm sorry baby." 🥺

"Your little hand's wrapped around my finger,and it's so quiet in the world tonight, this is the best feeling. I love you Y/N."

𝗚𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗸 : "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He asks for forgiveness in the sweetest way so you forgive him and hug him immediately.

"I always forget to tell you I love you.
I loved you from the very first day, and will love you my whole life,y/n."

𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻 : You both keep shouting for a while and then giggles at each other. "I love you Yujin."

"It's alright, just wait and see,
Your string of lights is still bright to me, you're still an Innocent, y/n."

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐍𝐨𝐰 (𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧) 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭.