☾ 032 ☽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Murai sighed looking at his once peaceful and happy home now destroyed. Uzui told Murai he could continue to live with them but, now that Murai was hashira he was getting paid however much he wanted and so he chose to spend some of his money and free time rebuilding his house.

"Oi, excuse me" Murai turned around slowly, balancing a long piece of wood on hi shoulder. "are you Soyama Murai? The sound hashira?" it was some Kakashi.

"oh, yes" Murai sat down the wood and walked over to them. Murai counted at least five of them. "how can I help you?".

"Oyakata-sama has asked we help you in the building of your estate," One of them said as the bowed politely.

"oh ok" Murai smiled sheepishly at them as they scurried over to the home and began to help rebuild it the best they could.

The Kakashi often aided the Demon Slayers after battles. They weren't slayers and rarely ever stepped into battle, but instead often helped with the cleanup of large battles, and they would apply first aid and guide slayers to the butterfly mansion.

Murai sighed running a hand through his hair as he sat on the newly refurbished engawa. He looked over to his mother grave to find a girl kneeling there praying. Who would be at his mothers grave? He thought walking over to the girl.

Murai stood behind her waiting for her to finish praying. "this must be your home then" She said standing up to look at Murai. "I'm Asuka" she bowed.

"why are you here?" Murai asked, she looked up at him slightly annoyed.

"I often walk along this path, I saw a grave and often pay my respects to it," Murai gave her a simple oh. She looked behind him to see some kakushi running around. "oh! You're a demon slayer!"

"yeah, Soyama Murai, Sound Hashira" Murai gave her a small bow introducing himself.

"That's so cool! My girlfriend- I-I mean" Murai gave her a small smile.

"It's fine. You have a girlfriend, meaning you like girls" She looked down ashamed, but Murai continued. "come with me, we can go into town and talk about her while I pick up some food" Murai said and she looked up at him surprised he didn't care.

"My girlfriend is a demon slayer too, and so she's really good at sneaking around so my dad doesn't find out," She explained as the to walked through the bustling markets.

"I see, so your dad doesn't like all the gay and lesbian stuff then?" Murai asked looking at a watermelon.

"uh yeah," she watched as Murai went to buy the large fruit but stopped him. "that watermelon is no good," she said taking it off him and placing it back.

"what? how would you know?!" Murai asked annoyed.

"here let me" She put her ear up to the melon and began to hit it gently listening for a nice hollow sound. Asuka did this a few more times before finally finding a nice one. "ah! Here this one. This is a nice ripe one"

"All right," Murai handed the man some money and took the watermelon. "my partner?" Murai pondered to himself unsure what he would call himself and Genya. "should like this,"

"Ohhh~ your partner, you got a girlfriend~" Asuka teased and Murai laughed at her.

"nope, this is for this guy, I like" Murai said shyly.

"Oh my god you're gay!"

Oh my god you're a lesbian!"

The two laughed as they walked back up the hill leading them back to Murai's small house.

"Soyama-san!" Murai stopped laughing and turned towards a kakushi. "The repairs to the roof and engawa are finished! There are still some more repair to be done but uh" the kakushi fiddled with his fingers.

"you can all leave if you would like, I should be able to finish the rest. Thank you for you help" Murai bowed at them and they bowed back leaving.

Asuka sighed. "well I best be off then. Good luck with your estate!" she called walking away as Murai waved.

"so who was that" Murai jumped startled nearly dropping the large fruit.

"oh, Genya! Ahh! It's been so long" Murai offered him a worm smile to which he just glared at him.

"So who was that?" He asked again.

"Hm? Oh~ are you perhaps jealous?" Murai looked at him with a smirk. Genya huffed and turned to look away from him. Murai chuckled at his behaviour, "she was just a friend, apparently her girlfriend works in the Demon Slayer corps" Genya turned to look at Murai and Murai quickly jumped up and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"c'mon, why don't you stay for dinner"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wow! three chapters in 1 day! oh and we're so close to hitting 2000 reads yay!

as a special 2000 reads achievement I might do a Q&A. so if you have any questions about this story or others I have written or even questions abt me then leave them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them.

or don't it doesn't matter :)  anyway have a good day/night everyone!!