Valvrave the Liberator - Part 3 (L-Elf's Propechy)

Neptune, who just realized that his reincarnated counterpart at the last minute of the episode just now, could only remain silent but with his mouth slightly gaping, looked at Jaune, who seemed a bit saddened by how his counterpart felt like that. However, a hand was put on his shoulder, and Neptune recognized it was Sun's hand as the monkey faunus said something to him.

Sun: "Nep, are you okay? Did you get that much shock from finding out your first counterpart?"

Neptune: "Wha-no. It just... I felt bad for Jaune's counterpart, man. Maybe I immediately felt the "Bleeding Effect" when I learned about it. But it made me sad seeing his counterpart this time."

Sun: "I felt the same too, somewhat... but I didn't mind it. Anyway, even though I'm not yet there, I also felt bad for him."

Neptune:" Haaah... let's continue watching then instead of overthinking it."

Sun: "Hm... yeah, you're right. Maybe we can talk freely about it in the next break."

Agreeing on that, both of them then adjusted their seats so they could continue watching the universe comfortably as the same usual countdown number on the movie theater screen could be seen as it reached zero, and when that happened, the theater room darkened again, and the screen showing a new scene.

After that, the screen shows the globe of Earth, and someone's voice narrates something behind it.

"Year 71 of the True Calendar. In an age where seventy percent of the human population lives in space, mankind is divided into two opposing factions. The Dorssian Military Federation, a child born from countless military treaties, and the ARUS, the Atlantic Ring United States, which came to be through trade agreements."

After briefly showing Dorssian Military Federation and ARUS's countries and country leaders, the screen showed another country as the narrator began to narrate and explain what kind of country it is the third.

"Yet a third nation managed to prosper in the shadow of those two giants. That nation was JIOR. It was a tranquil country that heralded peace and neutrality. However, a surprise Dorssian attack brought chaos upon them."

The narrator says while the screen shows the situation where Dorssian attacked JIOR Module 77 before it was changed to showing L-Elf, who gets apprehended and tied in the chair with six people, including Jaune surrounding him as one of them asks the blonde for confirmation.

???: "So you're saying that he's not a Sakimori Academy student, but a Dorssian soldier?"

Jaune: "Yes."

???: "Is there anything else you know about him?"

Jaune: "His name: L-Elf."

When the men heard the name, they suddenly pulled out their guns and aimed them at the 'defenseless' L-Elf, which confused Jaune, seeing their sudden act, who seemed scared and alerted.

Jaune: "Huh? What..."

James: "That's a normal reaction from them since if they're from the military or some sort, then Mr. Ren's counterpart, or we could call him L-Elf, is someone with a great reputation in the military and must be a formidable and tough opponent to handle for sure."

Glynda: "But if that's true... it sounds amazing to achieve something like that so young but also... saddened since he is still young and should spend his youth happily."

Ozpin: "Such unfortunate fate that fell before that young man, but if he is Dorssian who upheld something like child soldier, then it's understandable at some point even if it something that shouldn't be done on someone so young as him."