C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 3 (Conspiracy)

After saying that, another episode of the universe they currently watch then played and started as every audience sat comfortably as they heard Winter's voice with the scenery of the city in the night that came into their eyes.

Winter: (If you were to ask how long that city has been in existence, no-one would be able to tell you for sure. In Eastern Europe, there is a story that tells of a boy... who made a deal with the Devil for a large sum of money, and then destroyed an entire village.)

She thought as Winter walked towards underground parking while taking out a Midas Card up above that shine and calling out the vehicle that would take her to the Financial District.

Neptune: "Man... I don't know if the Masakaki guy is a devil... I mean, he got everyone's consent with that deal."

Sun: "Yeah but it is still very devil-like since it is risky. I mean, look! That deal makes him destroy the village he lives in!"

Oscar: "Deal with the devil is mostly referred to as a deal that offers them something great but it is very high-risk that will lead someone into something bad or worse that might affect their life greatly; mainly is about death."

Adam: "So it is a deal that everyone shouldn't take carelessly."

Oscar: "Exactly."

Winter: (If the story is referring to "that" city, then there is a place that existed in the Middle Ages that meets that description. But, in the end, this is no more than analogical reasoning.)

As the vehicle approached her closer, Winter entered it and spoke of her destination to the driver.

Winter: "Financial district."

???: "Understood."

After confirming the destination, the vehicle then starts to move and depart to its destination as the driver starts some small talk with Winter.

???: "Satou-san, I thought it wasn't time for your deal yet."

Winter: "I'm doing a bit of observation today."

???: "You really shouldn't place bets. Nothing good will come of it."

Winter: "I know that."

She said as Winter stopped licking her lollipop and took it out, playfully waving it.

Winter: "It's just ob-ser-va-tion."

???: "Well... it's not as if... any fewer people will get burned there than with a deal."

He laughed as they passed through the gate to the Financial District and Winter slightly took off her shade as she turned behind to see the Financial District's gate.

Winter: (This is my 51st time through this gate. Of those times, only 11 of them have been for deals. I'm nothing more than an amateur Entre.)

Whitley: "It seems your counterpart is some kind of spy or government agent that was tasked to observe anything from that placed Financial District, sister."

Winter: "...I can't help but have to agree with you, Whitley. How she said it shows that my counterpart working for the government or something else to observe that place. But I hope nothing dangerous happens to her sooner or later."

James: "If the Financial District side didn't do anything about that, there's a few possibility such thing happens."

Weiss: "What is it, General Ironwood?"

Being asked like that by the curious Weiss, the other Schnee siblings also piqued their interest as General James Ironwood then responded to that question.