Headcanons pt 1/?

-
He definitely loves hugs. He would admit it but after everything he's been through he loves when someone can just hold him, play with his hair, all of that.
-
THIS IS A REALLY DUMB ONE BUT HE'D MAKE RLLY GOOD SANDWICHES!! like since he barely has any time to himself when he's home so he can't make a proper dinner he's like a sandwich making pro since it's quick and easy.
-
re2 or high school Leon was probably a victim of lynx body spray.
-
one of his favourite movies would be the matrix because I said so.
-
I said this a little in a oneshot but like he is ALWAYS warm somehow. Like it will be a freezing winters day and he'll hold your hand if your out and it's like you're in your house again with all the radiators on 😭
-
Tried to play guitar as a teen but found it rlly difficult and gave up a bit but if you did give him a guitar he'd still be able to play at least one simple song.
-
Probably bites his nails when he's nervous ☹️
-
He really liked zombie things before the events of raccoon city but that ruined it for him and he can never see his fave zombie movies the same anymore.
-
He has like no social media presence whatsoever but he has insta and Facebook for when he needs to message ppl. When he does post he posts like a dad would it's rlly cute.
-
Ashley has painted his nails at least once before. He's also let her practice her eyeliner skills on him since she's like a scene
kid 😭
-
Ik everyone says this but he doesn't understand how attractive he is. Especially in re4r (not in the original, he thinks he's such a charmer in the og) he doesn't understand how you see him that way and he takes people like Ada and Ashley (original?) having a crush on him as 'oh they just appreciate me, they're my friends' cause he doesn't know how to handle that type of stuff. he's never really gotten into it cause of his line of work and him being so busy and risking his life all the time.
-
Re2 Leon would like animal crossing and stardew valley if it was out in the 90s
-
Re2 Leon's goal when he was figuring out what haircut to get was 'look like you're in a boy band'
CAUSE LIKE??
-