Welcome - Welcome Back

👋🏼👹💅🏼👻🙈

Welcome or welcome back to shifter academy!

The original version of this story written by @Awkwardhumping.

This version of the story has been adapted / re-written by @MrSmallFace with permission from @Awkwardhumping. 

Message from @MrSmallFace :

It's been a great pleasure being able to partner up with @Awkwardhumping to re-write and edit the chapters and the book of Shifter academy knowing how much potential the book has.

However the charecters will be staying the same but the charecteristics/personality's and overall charecter development for each of the charecters will be different from the original book.

The books plot and overall storyline will be tweeked and changed slightly - not to much difference but not to little difference - as I have written the story to adapt and mix with idea of realism, and fiction

[ Racial profiling, murder, kidnapping, SA, SH, strong and negative laungage, manipulation etc ]  YOU dear reader must remember this book is all fictional, none of these charecters are real but some/most of the issues being adressed within the book are real and I'd like to make sure that no one who has either gone through this or is going through to be affected in any sort of way while reading this.

If you are dealing with some of the topics adressed then please If you can ask for help.

---------------------------------------------------------

Message from @Awkwardhumping :

(Screenshoted evidence 😊) ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Copyright claims :

All right reserved -

Listen here you unmistakenly supportive readers, this work is an original peice if I find out (somehow) that this peice of originality has been stolen, adapted, re-written onto a different platform or site, there will be consequences.

Original pieces of work is protected by the copyright law :

Copyright is an automatic right which applies to a wide range of creative works in material form, giving creators of original works the right to control the use of their material by third parties, for a fixed period of time. (Protection of the original idea relies on Intellectual Property rights).

😊🤭👍🏼

the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the principal legislation covering intellectual property rights in the United Kingdom and the work to which it applies.

1. The United Kingdom from a concept of common law; the Statute of Anne 1709. It became statutory with the passing of the Copyright Act 1911. The current act is the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.