1

Boboiboy is your average superheroes he is brave, smart, loyal, and of course Naive so naive that he believe everything his friends, his colleagues, his parents told either is the truth or LIES he will believe everything his friends told him since he always see the good in people.

What happen if boboiboy got trap in the world of teyvat where he discovery the truth of said world and decided that he had enough of people pushing him and his friends and family telling him all the fake promise that they promise to keep....

He. Had. Enough.

So when the Cryo archon herself decided to make deal with him. He decided to take her up on her offer.....

So basically what if boboiboy had join the fatui as the number zeroth fatui harbinger the storyline take place right after the fall of khaenri'ah where boboiboy had saw all the things that the gods had did and stuff

This is crossover between boboiboy Galaxy and Genshin Impact

and art is by fuyuchino on twitter!

A/N: hello at the end of every chapter i shall also write what the fatui harbinger think about Number zero fatui harbinger and also what boboiboy think about them

About the Number Zeroth Fatui Harbinger

Childe: I can't really say what kind of a person he is since He only appears in important occasions. I had once asked the tsaritsa about his whereabout and she said "He is always on the move so it is hard to even know his whereabout" I guess that is true since I always hear that he is on a new mission each time they're is a meeting but occasionally he sent a letter to her majesty and a few gift to us harbinger when he does sent a letter.

About the Eleven Fatui Harbinger

Boboiboy: A kind yet always hungry for battle *tch* i guess i can understand since he had fallen into the abyss where the only thing you can do is Survive.