Episode 4

Next morning
Taehyung's sleep got disturbed by sun rays hitting his face directly he opened his eyes adjusting the light. His head was throbbing badly. He got up to freshen up ,Jungkook had left for the office already as expected. Taehyung came out of the bathroom fully dressed, he went downstairs.
He made himself a cup of coffee and took a plate full of brownies with peanut butter and mustard. It's normal for him but for anyone else, it's a pure nightmare.
He had an appointment with the doctor so he left the house after having his weird breakfast.
—----------------------------------------------------
Taehyung:" Is everything okay?" he asked still laying on the hospital bed
Doctor:" Umm.. Taehyung I told you many times it's a pretty critical case so you have to take extra care of yourself…you both are so weak I am afraid you might encounter a miscarriage. By the way, where's Mr jeon, I want to discuss something important"
Taehyung:" Um he had an important meeting today he's busy " he said looking down
Doctor:" Important than you both..? She asked fully annoyed by Jungkook's carelessness
Doctor ":okay then you may leave but take care of yourself I've prescribed some vitamins take them regularly ."
Taehyung:" Okay"
—----------------------------------------------------
Taehyung drove back home at seven in the evening, and he spent his time in the park playing with the kids.
He was tired as hell. He went straight to his room but was shocked to see maids taking his stuff out. He didn't know what was happening. 
Taehyung:" What's happening "? He asked one of the maids
Maid:" Sir told us to move your things to another room "
Taehyung:" But why?" He asked them
Maid:" I'm sorry sir I don't know anything about this "She left saying this all
Taheyung stood there still processing this all but it didn't take him enough time to understand why Jungkook did this.
He took a deep breath full of anger and went to his new room
Everything was settled in its place, the room was perfectly cleaned and big. h
He changed his clothing and went downstairs for dinner . After this all Taheyung distanced himself more from jungkook. He tried not to show his face to jungkook. He accepted that there was nothing left between them both .
—----------------------------------------------------
A week later
Nothing changed between them. The gap, the hate,  the distance between them was increasing day by day.
Jeons hosted a party for their huge success. Everyone was busy decorating the hall, workers and maids were running here and there. It was a huge party to which all businessmen, technocrats and politicians were invited.
Mrs Jeon was Super conscious about all the arrangements. Yoongi was dealing with the workers and maids. Jungkook was busy with his office work as usual.
…………………..

Taehyung was in his room and he had no interest in the party. His life was becoming meaningless and dull with each passing day. Jungkook would ignore him and make him feel like an unwanted person in his life. Taehyung was feeling no attachment to the baby. Jimin was back in Korea for some work so Taheyung invited Jimin to the party as taehyung was not familiar and comfortable with everyone, he knew this time jungkook won't be with him all the time. Taehyung had built a habit of reading books. He would read books to escape reality. He passed his time reading a book. He got up an hour before to get ready and chose a black dress. It was a black skin-tight suit where there was a side waist cut on both sides showing off his perfect waist cuts and deep V-shaped neckline exposing his cleavage. He was wearing flared black pants, slit from down. His hair was dark black and messy. He put on light makeup just to enhance his features and to give a natural look. In short, he was giving a killer look with a dark aura and a serious face.  Anyone can droll over the beauty.
………………………………………………

At Party hall

The party started and the guests were arriving.  Yoongi and Namjoon were handling the guests and Mrs Jeon was busy in the kitchen. Jungkook got ready and went downstairs, greeting his business partners. Almost everyone was here.
Jungkook was busy talking to his friends and business partners when all of a sudden the lights went off and all spotlights were on the only beauty standing on the stairs. A soft melody was played as taehyung started coming downstairs. All eyes were focused on him like the party was held for divine beauty.
Jungkook's eyes were locked on taehyung as soon as their eyes met, Jungkook forgot to breathe as the world around him stopped for a second. All of the focus was on his husband.
A fire enraged inside him when he realised all eyes were on Taehyung, some were of amusement and some were full of lust. J Jungkook eyes trailed down on his body.He gritted his teeth seeing his exposed cleavage and waist cuts