035 the return of marlowe money bags

youtube ━━ seventeen
recommended videos (1 day ago)

" hello, i'm lennon marlowe and i'm here with seventeen to answer seventeen questions! "

1. DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW IN ONE WORD

is it annoying to give two answers? that kinda defeats the purpose of 'one word', doesn't it? i'm going to do it anyway.

first - which is completely a joke answer - is that, in this very moment, i'm being interviewed so i'd say that life is "questioned"? that was dumb and didn't even make sense, i'm sorry.

now for the answer you were looking for, life right now is "exciting". with the new album there is a lot going on and it has been really fun!

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?

ah, as it is well known, i am very passionate about the colour yellow, it's just such a happy colour.

3. WHAT IS SOMETHING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU?

okay, i want to start by saying i had a lot of belief in my abilities at the time and i learned my lesson, but i chipped my tooth when i was trying to do the thing they do at the circus where they balance on a ball . . . they make it look easy! please, don't ask me how i was old, it definitely didn't happen as a teenager and i was definitely not far too old to be doing circus tricks . . . no way.

4. WHAT IS THE BEST THING YOUR DAD HAS TAUGHT YOU?

my dad is a very giving person and the best role model so he's taught me a lot but i think the 'best' thing i have learned from him is how treat other people with kindness, a hundred percent.

5. WHAT CAN FANS EXPECT FROM YOUR NEW ALBUM "FACE THE MUSIC"?

oh god . . . misery, hope, love, heartbreak, friendship, suffering, yearning, healing - just about every emotion that exists. i feel a lot of emotions, and i really tried to capture every aspect of my life during a time where i had a lot of different feelings going on at once.

but i think the main theme throughout the album is fear of saying what you feel and the consequences of that. though, i promise that there's some happy songs in there's too!

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE NEW ALBUM?

i love them all . . . this is so hard! i really try and put a lot of myself in my songs and so they end up being really personal and they all are so important to me in different ways.

okay, if i had to choose, and it's very difficult for me to do because i love them all, i'd probably say "weather report". it has a special place in my heart. the line "you were un-forecasted weather, got soaked by the rain, but strangely i felt better" is one of my favourites from the entire album