ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 2

"please wait for-"

"please wait for-"

"shit!" junwin cussed under her breath. the suspense was killing her inside. she pressed one on the dial before hearing the message.

"please wait for-"

"oh my-" she started before the other line started to make noise. "hello?" the voice spoke. "yes?" junwin responded swiftly. "is this yun junwin?" the lady asked. "yes ma'm" the girl said smiling and waiting on the lady's next words. she bit her lip waiting, her legs bouncing up and down and her excitement was priceless. "jyp would like to meet with you again, you've passed through our auditions. you will start as a trainee as of monday" she said. the both lines were silent until junwin let out a quick "thank you" holding her happiness until the call ended. she started to do her victory dance and was jumping around like crazy person. "umm, junwin. we're still on call" the lady spoke again. "oh.." the girl responded embarrassingly. "sorry ma'm" junwin said sheepishly. once the call actually ended the girl immediately jumped up running to her roommate seung's room to tell her the news.

*****

"if i were you, jun, i'd be careful" said her older brother over their phone call. " i know, but this is an amazing opportunity for me iseul." she replied. "but it's dangerous. you do know how toxic it is to be an idol? not to mention an idol who doesn't really fit the korean beauty standard?" her older brother said.

"i know, i know." junwin said. she knew what her family had been trying to tell her, but she couldn't help herself. "don't worry about me. i'll be fine."

"okay, whatever you say. i love you sis. i already don't like the idea of you being so far away. let me know if there is anything that i can do to help." iseul said.

"yeah, i'll keep you posted. bye." junwin said hanging up. "i can't believe your leaving me, what a fake friend you are" seung said from the other side of the room, laying down crossing her arms on her bed.

"wasn't this your idea? your the one who encouraged me" junwin laughed a little. "i mean yeah before it was but like..now it's not. im really going to miss you"

"me too, we'll still see eachother on the weekends" junwin said trying to keep the atmosphere positive. "yeah right, your going to want to hang out with your hot idol friends. and you'll probably be like super busy" seung frowned. junwin chuckled a little bit at her words. "doesn't matter, your my number one friend. hopefully i'll have some free time for us to hangout" junwin said positively. "how about we spend this whole weekend together before i go. maybe get some ice cream todayyy. junwin said smiling, trying to cheer up her bestfriend. "fine, can't say no to ice cream" seung spoke smiling a little.

***
moon her cat, and her dog galaxy watched junwin in curiosity as she packed her things. "gonna miss you guys too" junwin said sadly. "i can't bring any pets in the dormitory when i move in" junwin spoke to them. galaxy tilted her and whimpered while moon just watched her pack her things intently. "don't worry, seung's gonna take great care of you guys. hopefully later on they allow me to take you guys with me"

her other pet sunny scratched her cage to catch the girls attention. "i didn't forget about you either" junwin chuckled. "winnie-ah? are you ready?" seung said. the girl nodded setting the hamster back in her cage. junwin gave her pets her last waves before exiting the door. the weekend had already passed and it was already monday, meaning it was time for junwin to leave and start her first day as a trainee.

how bad could that be.