ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 3

junwin tapped her shoes on the bottom of seung's car

junwin tapped her shoes on the bottom of seung's car. it's been about a three hour drive from busan to seoul. they were getting close to the end. junwin's eyes scanning the outside scenery. she was nervous asf rn. she tapped her index finger also on the passenger seat's side. seung watched her bestfriend intently as the car stopped at the red light, noticing her discomfort and nervousness.

"whatever um your thinking, stop y'know thinking about it. jyp picked you for a reason" she said awkwardly. junwin looked over to her, without saying a word. seung just gave her an awkward smile and a thumbs up. obviously she wasn't really good at these things. "sorry..just trying to cheer you up. you know i'm not good at consoling" seung said looking away, slowly pushing her foot on the gas. "i know seung. thanks though" junwin spoke appreciatively.

she watched seung pull into the jyp building. the girl bit inside her cheek as the car parked. junwin began to step out the car, taking her stuff with her. seung started to randomly fake cry watching junwin. the girl gave her bestfriend a weird look at her sudden outburst. "don't look at me like that....my only best friend is leaving. i will die of loneliness. remember to play your songs at my funeral.." seung wiped her fake tears dramatically. junwin gave her a 'bitch are you serious face'

"again..wasn't this whole idol thing your idea? didn't you beg me to audition lol" junwin said laughing. "did you really just say lol in a matter like this?" seung said dramatically, her hand flew straight to her heart. junwin just shook her head in return. "i'm gonna miss this" junwin spoke again, this time in a soft tone. "me too" seung nodded. "don't forget me please, call me sometimes and update. i'd love to hear about your...idol life" seung winked repeatedly, referencing her hyunjin interaction weeks ago. "um no..seung no.." the girl pushed her bestfriend playfully. seung did a fake thrusting move and junwin just watched with a disgusted face. "yeah whatever girl..just text me when ya'll are together" seung chuckled at junwin's horrified facial expression.

"call me when you get situated k?" seung said seriously before giving her hug. junwin hugged back, nodding her head in reply. "love you" seung said before slowly walking back to her car. "love you too" junwin replied back smiling.

after the girls said their goodbyes, junwin's eyes landed on the big building infront of her. she took a deep breath before walking in and pulling her suitcase in behind her. she immediately saw a lady at the front desk. "hello? i'm junwin..junwin yun. i was told to come back as a trainee today? is there a place i'm supposed to be?" the girl asked politely. "oh! yes, follow me please" the lady motioned for her to follow and walked down the halls. junwin followed behind her swiftly, her suitcase rolling behind.

"so um..i start training today?" junwin asked a bit nervously.  "actually no, you'll be settling into your dorm today and getting comfortable with your surroundings. feel free to walk around" the receptionist lady said leading her into her dorm. the girl nodded, setting down her suitcase. the lady gave her one last smile before leaving. junwin sighed and took a look around the dorm, taking in the new environment.

junwin had finally settled in and unpacked her stuff

junwin had finally settled in and unpacked her stuff. she had to admit. being alone without seung's presence was weird for her. especially since they've always been together, even when they were younger. being without her felt. . . lonely. she had plans of staying in her dorm for the rest of her day until classes started tomorrow. but she thought about what seung would say if she was there.

"fuck itttt, yolooooo"

the girl chuckled at the thought of her best friends favorite words. it gave junwin the motivation to get up and maybe walk around to get comfortable.

junwin walked out her dorm room, she saw a vending machine not too far and decided to go there first before walking around.

when she made it there her eyes instantly lit up at the sight of rice krispies. she loved them. little did she know was that it was a few eyes watching her figure.

"isn't that the girl you were talking to a few weeks ago hyung?" the maknae i.n spoke, nudging his hyung. hyunjin raised an eyebrow before looking over. it looked like her for sure. he smiled at the fact that she made her audition. i mean why wouldn't she? jyp would be stupid to reject. her audition was perfect. hyunjin remembered watching her the first time. she probably didn't remember him though. or atleast thats what he thought.

"aw are you crushing?" changbin teased, leaning his head to the side. felix and han just awed at him while seungmin shook his head. "simp" seungmin teased laughing. bang-chan laughed at seungmin's comment. hyunjin shook his head, "not a simp" hyunjin said with a straight face.

right.." the group said simultaneously.