Chapter 2 (The Moment)

Chapter 2

Today's the day! Athanasia turns 18 today! This is her big moment. She will officially be announced as a young lady. The sun shines through Athanasia's window making her hair glow, she slowly opens her eyes...

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. It was a beautiful day, the perfect weather for my birthday. I couldn't keep my excitement to myself, I jumped around my room happily. Lily and the maids come in to change me into my first outfit of the day. The outfit I chose was...

It was one of my new outfits that Jennette sent me

It was one of my new outfits that Jennette sent me. She arrived late last night so I wasn't able to see her, but I'm going straight to her room. "Lily, where is Jeannette staying?" I asked, "I believe she is 4 rooms down from you princess" Lily said with a smile. "Thank you, I'll see you later Lily!"

Athanasia runs down to see Jeannette sitting at her table in her room. Athanasia barges in and gives Jeannette the biggest hug ever.

"I've missed you so much!!!" I say loudly. "I've missed you too!" Jennette says happily. We end up falling onto the floor we let go and begin laughing. "Well that was fun" I say, we stand up brushing off our clothes. We sit down and we chat for 2 hours just catching up. "There is something I wanted to ask you Ette ''

Jennette looks at me waiting on me to ask her.. "So umm, how do you uh- How do you know if you like someone.. like romantically" I ask. Jennette thinks hard, "Well that depends on what you feel when you're around them or when you think about them. For example there is this boy that I met and everytime I think or am around him my heart begins to race. My face goes pink and I get a weird feeling in my stomach." "I see..." I say, "So is it Lucas??"

I look up at her with a surprised look on my face, "W-WHAT?! Why would you umm *clears throat* think that?" Jennette giggles "Considering your blushing like crazy right now I'm going to take that as a yes." "I-uh... fine I admit it! I have feelings for Lucas!" I stand up and plop myself onto Ette's bed. "Ughhh I don't know what to do, Ette." "You finally admitted it, which is good, now you've just got to tell him!" I spring up "I can't do that! Lucas has never seen me like that, he doesn't even think of me as a princess." "Do you not see the way he looks at you?! You're both blind."

With Lucas

Lucas had got the perfect gift for Athanasia, he made his way back to Obelia. He missed the princess a lot more than he had expected too. When he got to the castle he saw the princess was not in her chambers, so he began to check every room. Until he heard the princess' voice, she yelled "W-WHAT?! Why would you umm *clears throat* think that?" He was confused what was she talking about and who to?

That's her alright, but what is she talking about? I begin to try and get a closer look. I'm now on the balcony of the fourth room down from Athanasia's room. She was talking to the Chimera(Jennette). The next thing I hear is from Athanasia she says "Fine I admit it! I have feelings for Lucas!" When I hear that I jump back onto the railings of the balcony. My heart is racing like crazy. I begin to blush. Holy shit! She actually said that, she feels that way for me? I took a deep breath in and out damn I knew I was hot but I didn't think I could be that hot!