Chapter 4

This chapter is going to be super boring but please adjust as it will be somehow related with next chapter.
I had to write to for the sake of story.
Hope you can understand🙂
_______________________________________

Next day:

Tae's pov~
I woke up and saw the most adorable sight ever. Koo sleeping hugging me tightly with most adorable pout ever. I then checked his temperature and it was normal. I then slowly got up without waking koo. After that i went to do my morning routine. When i came back i saw koo sitting on bed with big pout. I chuckled and went to him.
~End of Tae's pov

"What happen koo?" Taehyung said sitting beside Jk

"Are you going to hospital" Jungkook asked instead of replying Tae's question

"No how can i leave my sick brother alone huh" Taehyung answered

"Okkie" Jungkook said smiling

"Btw why were you pouting before?" Taehyung asked

"I thought you will go to hospital leaving me alone" Jungkook said pouting again.

"Yaah how can i leave my bunny?" Taehyung asked

*Instead of answering him Jungkook just hugged Taehyung and ofcourse Taehyung hugged him back*

"Taetae can you help me to freshen up" Jungkook asked in a low voice

"Ofcourse" Taehyung said breaking the hug.

*Taehyung picked Jungkook like koala. After making him freshen up and making him bath he came outside with Jungkook who was wrapped in a towel. After that Taehyung made him wear his clothes then again picked him like koala and both went downstairs*

Their outfits:

Downstairs:

*When Taekook went downstairs guards and maids were shocked after seeing Taehyung carrying Jungkook like koala. They were stairing at them with open mouth. Taekook then went to dining hall and sat there. After few minutes maid served them breakfast*