Chapter 5

Kristen's Pov

I was finally feeling a lot better after all that had happened today, although I was very tired. I heard a knock at my door. "Kristen, something happened at school, I need to pick up your brother. Are you fine alone?" She asked. "Yeah, that's fine see you soon," I answered as she walked out the front door. I hope he's okay, I wonder what happened.

Levi's Pov

I felt dizzy when I woke up. I was really tired, but I felt a lot more calm now. "How're you feeling Levi?" The nurse asked. "Better, I guess," I replied. "That's great, I called your mom and she's coming soon to get you," "ok thanks Ms," I answered. I heard a knock and some footsteps. "Yes, he had a panic attack, Nathaniel found him in the hall and tried to help. Then he collapsed," I heard the nurse say. My mom must be here.

Kristen's Pov

I heard the door open from my room, I got up to see. Mom was back with Levi. 'It was 2:00 so Anna Kate will be home soon' I thought. I stepped out of my room then ran to hug my brother. "Whay happened?" I asked him. "Why don't we talk in my room," He said.

When we got to Levi's room he sat on his bed, and started to explain. "I was worried sick about you after that fall you had. I was having a panic attack in the hall and Nathaniel found me. He tried to help but I passed out. The nurse, Ms. Nortum took care of me and mom brought me home," He said. "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep sis, night," he told me. " I'm so sorry Levi, Night, Bye," I said.

I walked back to my room and fell asleep on my bed. I woke up to a knock on my door. "Come in," I hollered. "Hey sis, Its Anna," I heard Anna say as I looked up. "How are you feeling, Mom told me what happened," she said as she sat next to me on my bed. "Its been a long day, hasn't it," she whispered softly into my ear.

I nodded as a rush of dizziness washed over me but I shrugged it off. Anna left the room and told me dinner was ready. I stumbled across the hall and down the stairs. I noticed that Levi hadn't come down yet.

"is Levi still sleeping?" I asked. " he's on his way down love," my mother informed me. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a plate.

Anna Kate's Pov

I stood behind Kristen as I picked up a dinner plate, she wasn't moving though. I tapped her on the shoulder, but she didn't respond. "Kris keep the line moving," I said, concerned. I set my plate down on the counter and walked in front of her. She was holding a blank stare. I grabbed her plate as her arm started jerking. I set it down as quickly as I could and reached to grab her.

She fell backwards and into my arms and I slowly lowered her to the floor. Her body was stiff and she started shaking. She was having a seizure, I wasn't sure what type though. I moved everything around to prevent injuries and hollered to my mom to grab her medicine.

I placed a pillow behind her head and continued watching the clock to make sure the seizure didn't last more then 5 minutes. after about 4 minutes and 30 seconds, her seizure stopped. I rolled her on her side and waited for her to feel good enough to talk. I heard a moan escape her mouth and lifted her into my lap.

"Its okay sis, I'm right here," I said. I had given her her medicine and hoped that would make her feel better. I wrapped an arm around her trying to comfort her. After a while her eyes fluttered open and locked on mine. Her body was completely relaxed like she had just fallen asleep.

"Hi baby girl," I whispered gently stroking her hair, "how are you feeling," I asked taking a closer look into her eyes.

She blinked a few times before speaking. "my head hurts," she said rubbing her temples, "everything hurts." She let out a small sob. "Do you want some soup or water?" I asked. "No, thank you," she replied.
She looked around, "where am I," she said confused, "Your at the house. Do you mind if I carry you somewhere else?" I asked. "Please don't move me. Everything hurts," She choked through tears. "That's ok love, why don't you just rest, do you want me to go get you anything?" I asked her, striking her forehead.

She looked tired, I adjusted her body in my lap and looked at her watch. She kept a watch to alert her when she is about to faint She didn't have on this morning though witch is why she hit her head. It started beeping and she covered her ears.

"Its okay baby, I'm right here," I reassured her. "Are you wanting to go to the couch now, you should rest," I told her. "Ok," she stuttered. I helped her to her feet and held onto her as we walked to the couch. She looked awfully pale.

I held her shoulders and walked her over. We were almost there when she fell to the floor. She was having a seizure again. "Mom," I hollered out. She ran into the room. "What is it honey," she asked seeing Kristen on the floor again. "I think she's having another seizure, that's all," I told her.

After around 5 minutes the second seizure stopped. I lifted her onto the couch and turned her on her side again.

968 words! Enjoy the story and sorry for all the action this early but I like it sort of. Drama ensues but soon it will die down!