Chapter 2

Y/N's P.O.V

 I frowned at North, puzzled at what was happening, reporters streaming into the restaurant with dozens of people behind her. "What is the meaning of this?"

North looked scared as he nervously said, "Well, I . . . umm -"

"North Shaw of Supa Strikas's defender, how does it feel being exposed to thousands of people that your girlfriend doesn't even know that you're a Supa Strika!?" The reporter asked, shoving the microphone right under North's nose. Confusion filled my mind.

"What d'you mean?"

"Ah, at least his girlfriend can talk for him - I am Lena Long, reporter and I would like to ask you whether you knew North Shaw is a footballer or not?"

I turned to North, a bit mad at him for not telling me this sooner, he frantically shrugged at me and I said, "Are you actually a footballer?"

"Y-yeah, about that - I was going to tell you -" I rolled my eyes, "Why're you even stuttering like some stupid drongo?" I asked, my accent getting thicker by the second.

"I-I thought you were going to be mad at me -"

"Well of course, I have to be mad at you - if I wasn't mad at you, I wouldn't be human, obviously - but you don't have to be scared, whenever I get angry, I just get my surfing board."

"To w-what?" he asked looking too afraid to even ask. I sighed, "To whack you right in the head but never mind that now - look, Miss or Missus Lena if you would like to please leave us alone to talk, I would very much appreciate it." I turned to Lena and said so quickly she looked at me puzzled.

"Leave." She understood and immediately left with everyone else. Then I turned back to North, and put my hands on my waist. "Would'ya like ta' explain, Mister?"

He nodded and started to explain everything from the very start. Apparently, he thought I was a cool mate but he didn't want me treating him really nice and formally and all, he said he just wanted to be treated like a normal person and have privacy but being a footballer in a really famous and great team called Supa Strikas definitely did not help. Since I was foreign, he thought it would be cool to have a friend who actually treats him like a normal guy apart from all his teammates from Supa Strikas. So I told him, "I completely understand ya' but next time, don't hide things from me, alright?"

He nodded immediately. "And besides," I added, "Whether I knew you were famous or not, I would treat you like a normal mate, ok?"

 "Thanks, you're the best!" he exclaimed grinning boyishly at me, "Aw, you flatter me,"

 His expression changed, "Don't make me regret it," and I chuckled. "Sooooo, you up for more weird food?"

 "NO! I mean no, I've lost my appetite, thank YOU very much! I am never going to be eating French food ever again!"

 "C'mon, you don't appreciate the savoriness, the tenderness, the -"

 "I JUST HAD A LIVER OF SOME POULTRY AND VOMITED, YOU TELL ME HOW TO 'appreciate the savoriness -' -" he mimicked my voice perfectly, "- AFTER I JUST VOMITED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR BLOODY EYES!" he practically screamed at me.

 "Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill dude, chilllllllll," I mocked him and he rolled his eyes - then smiled unexpectantly, "This is why I like you," he said tenderly at me and for 10 seconds there, I just stood there agape, dumbfounded at what he just said. Then he snorted with laughter and I felt myself furiously throwing my bag at his face hitting him in his bloody (A/N: Just an expression! If you didn't know. Not the other kind ~) face and then I started laughing.