Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V

 I woke up, a bit groggy as I got ready for the day, after drinking coffee for breakfast, I decided to go and surf. It was 6 in the morning so there was no way North was going to be there. Or so I thought, as I arrived at the beach with my new surfing board, I saw North already surfing and showing off some moves to a gaggle of girls and boys. The girls looked lovesick and the boys looked jealous. I decided to approach North later and have a nice chat.

 As I rode the waves, I could sense some eyes (A/N: If you guys thought it was Liquido then no! Cause' I don't really like Liquido - no offence to Liquido lovers, but I think a humble guy would do. I am into black-haired dudes so yeah.) watching me and after the waves died down, I turned around to find a guy with spiky black hair, tanned brown skin like North's, and dark blue (or black) eyes. He was wearing a plain white shirt and camouflage jeans with pockets he had put his hands into. I caught him staring at me and his cheeks turned pink, "Hi," I greeted with a wave.

 "H-hi." he stammered with a German accent as he awkwardly looked at me, he must be insecure, I thought and approached him slowly, "What'd you think of my moves?"

 "T-they're great, m-maybe you should angle your body a bit forward to get more speed since the waves are high." the guy told me and my eyebrows shot up, that was true, I was getting slower but I didn't know that he would know surfing since he didn't have a board with him.

 "Why thank you, are you a surfer too?"

 "No, I'm a footballer," I frowned, "Lots of footballers here aren't there? I'm Y/N by the way, nice to meet you." I gestured for a handshake and he grasped it gently and replied, "I'm Ja Nein, it's nice to meet you too."

 "So, you're German?" I asked letting go of his hand.

 "Yes, how did you know?"

 "I've been to Germany before, really beautiful country, I must say, I do love accents." He blushed bright red as he stammered, "T-t-thanks, I l-like your accent too, is it French?"

 "Yep! And a mixture of Australian. Anyway, how did you know I should angle my body a bit forward to get more speed?"

 "I, I study tactics."

 "And does that relate to surfing??" I asked, puzzled.

 "Well, it does a bit, you gotta have tactics to surf, to make sure you're going correctly since you're a surfer, I thought you might want some speed, I've heard about it a long time ago."

 "Ohhhhh, I get it now! Anyway, you hungry? Cause' I am. Want to go get breakfast?"

 "S-sure, I'd love to but . . . why would you want to have breakfast with me?" he asked with a sign of confusion.

 I let out a laugh which made him blush again, "Of course, I'd like to get breakfast with you! I'm foreign so I really want some tours around this country but my tour guide is currently surfing right now mobbed by people so it'd be nice to get someone else as my tour guide. D'you know the best places to visit here?"

 "Well, I am foreign too but I do know some landmarks in Strikaland and some really good places."

 "Perfect! So, would you know a nice breakfast restaurant or something like that?"

 "Yeah, I do, I know a really peaceful place to go eat, shall we get going?"

 "Yes!" I exclaimed, "But can you wait a few minutes, I want to go store my surfing board, be right back!" He nodded and waved at me then he leaned on the nearest palm tree and waited for me, his eyes closed.

 I went back to my cabin and stored my surfing board away. I got my bag of money and some refreshments and headed out, but was stopped almost immediately by North who seemed to have lost all of his fans. "Morning, where're you going?"