The Aftermath 🌪️🫣

Zac is seeing red. There is no stopping him.
The girls rush to Fatima. Fatima is still in shock. she's balled up crying uncontrollably. and is completely zoned out. with her eyes closed.

Lori: Fatima, omggg are you okay ?

Savanna: T it's us. Let's get you cleaned and dressed baby. Andi call the police.

Andi: okay

Danni: Help me get her up yall

Fatima: PLEASE STOP, DON'T HURT ME

Lori: Fatima it's us. We would never hurt you.

Meanwhile, Zac is still on Mason whooping his ass. The guys notice that mason is covered in blood and is no longer conscious.

Jake: Zac man you got him, come on

Zac is still going. he's not hearing anything.

Chris: Zac get up man. he's unconscious

Rex: let's get 'em up.

They manage to get Zac up and hold him.

Zac: YALL GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME

Rex: ZAC CALM DOWN

ZAC: LET ME GO (trying to get out of their grip)

Preston: NOT UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN

Zac: I swear if y'all don't let me-

Jake: THEN WHAT?!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ZAC?!! WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO TO HIM ?!

Zac: (breaking down) I WANT TO KILL HIM. HE RAPED HER MAN. HE RAPED HER

Rex: We know man. We know.

Zac: THEN LET GO OF ME.

Preston: ZAC, NO. You need to calm down.

Zac: I'M NOT DOING SHIT. LET ME GO.
I'M NOT FINISHED.

Chris: LOOK. LOOK AT HER ZAC. She needs you the most right now.

Chris: And you can't be there for her, acting like a FUCKING LUNATIC ZACHARY !

Jake: She's hurt bro. Go be there.

Zac: You're right

Zac gets up and rushes over to Fatima and the girls. He sees that she's still naked, and grabs her towel to wrap it around her.  The guys left the room out of respect and privacy for Fatima and the girls left as well, They weren't worried about something happening, the girls trusted Zac with their friend. He proved that she's safe with him more then once now.

Zac: Hey baby it's me Zac, May i touch you ?

Fatima: (shaking) please don't hurt me

Zac: T baby, it's Zac. I would never hurt you. I'm just trying to help you that's all.

Fatima: (finally opens her eyes) Zac?

Zac: Yeah baby it's me Zac. Do i have your permission to touch you?

Fatima: ye- yes

Zac takes the towel that once covered her body off the floor beside her. He took the towel and wrapped it around her body. He scooped her up and carried her upstairs to her room. When he got there he sat down on the bed while she cried in his arms.