Family issues (ft. dd & notti)

Elijah Irvin
(eli)
📍Outside/The Crib
⌚️3:30pm

"yo dotty, is it cool if my sister go sit on yo couch assum? she said she don't wanna be out here with all these people"  DD said while walking towards where i was standing "uhhhhhhhh" "she said if youn wanna let her in then youn have too" "then nah, ion really like shordy like that no way, sorry." I told him, he nodded his head in response going back to his sister to tell her. I watch as he tells her and she just shakes her head, slouches down in her chair, and gets on her phone.

Y'all probably curious, i got yall. See i never liked dd nem sister fr, she talk alot. Everything she say has a explanation and that shits annoying. You can ask her the simplest question and she'll give you the longest answer. I hate that. I know DD nem hate that i don't like they sister, but they don't see it from my pov so they don't understand.

Don't get me wrong the girl is gorgeous but she just talk alot. But then again, when she do talk, my stomach get all weird & shit. Maybe thats why i dont like her, cause she gives me feels..

But im ngl tho, lately she been quiet. From what i heard, her and they brother jstar got into a bad argument, apparently he said some things that hurt her feelings i guess, and ever since then she been quiet.

i lowkey feel bad ian gon lie, but that ain't my problem so hey.
.
.
.
Za'hari Reyes
(peanut)
📍Outside/ Edot's Crib
⌚️3:32pm
(disclaimer: idk jstar's real name so its finna be jeremiah👍🏽)

I asked dd too go ask edot if i could go in his house cause i really don't wanna be around these people.

After a minute or two he finally comes jogging back too me "im sorry Z he said no, apparently he doesn't really like you but its fine" i nodd, slouch in my seat, and began texting my twin.

                                                                     Today at 3:35 pm

                                                                                                                     Ethan☹️?

yes hari what's wrong?
                                                                                                             nothing, what are you doing?

um watching one piece.
what are you doing?
                                                                                                                        outside edot's house.
                                                                                                                          i miss you👎🏽.
                                                    twin flame🦋. loved "i miss you👎🏽."
i miss you too Z🦋.
                                                       you loved "i miss you too Z🦋."