one

Samantha took a sip from her glass of wine as her boyfriend, Drew, refilled his glass with some more. Her thoughts drifted to how it's gonna be like tomorrow, are they gonna be nice to her? Is she gonna be able to make new friends? She had to transfer from her previous school because of an incident with another student. It happened right before spring break, and she got kicked out. It would be a nightmare for non-wealthy people to have their kid kicked out of the school and needing to find another one in the middle of the school year. Luckily, her parents are rich so it wasn't a problem which is why she can already start at a new school tomorrow to graduate this year. Her thoughts flew away when she felt her boyfriend's hand on her knee.

"I'm gonna miss you. It's gonna be weird not seeing you at school tomorrow." He told her, after taking a sip from his wine and placing his glass back on the low table with the hand that's not on her knee. Her eyes locked with his, "I know...now I won't be able to watch you play basketball in lunchbreak or kiss you in the hallway." She pouts her lips whereas he gives a quick peck on her puckered lips. "That's not entirely true, babe. Our schools often compete against one another so you will see me play from time to time." He smiles at her and she nods.

"Hey, don't stress too much. Everything will be fine." He reassures upon seeing her worry in her eyes. "Ahh, I'm overthinking again, aren't I?" Samantha said, blushing a bit in embarrassment. He just puts his two hands on her cheeks, "it's normal to worry, I'll drop you off tomorrow okay?". She shakes her head, "No that's alright, I want to take my bike from now on, it's not far from home."

He removed his hands from her face and nods, "be careful though, you have to pass by those creepy small excuses of houses. I don't wanna know what kind of people live in there." Drew said with a grimace on his face. "Not all people with low income are dangerous people, babe, so don't worry." She giggled at him and how cute he looked when he tried to look out for her.

She took one last sip from her glass and stood up, "I should leave now, my parents are leaving in less than an hour and I don't wanna miss saying goodbye to them". Drew gulped the last of his wine down and stood up as well, "I'll walk you out." Their footsteps echoed loudly in the big hallway on the white shiny marble floor as they stepped to the front door. "When are they gonna return from their business trip?" He asked her while opening the door, a small breeze meeting their faces immediately. "In 5 days." She answered and stepped out of the house, she turned around and gave him a kiss. "We'll talk tomorrow after school." He told her after another peck on the lips, "I love you".

"I love you too." She told him and walked to her bicycle. She got on the vehicle and rode off his porch after waving at him.

-

Her parents' chauffeur was loading the trunk of the luxurious car with their suitcases while they watched. "Ahh I thought you were not gonna be back in time to watch us leave." Her dad said when Samantha arrived and got off her bike. "I wouldn't dare to." She smiled and hugged them both. "Be careful on your trip." She told them and watched as they got into the car, "You better be careful too tomorrow, and stay away from girls with pocket knives." Her mother jokingly said. At least they could laugh about it now, but it wasn't funny in the moment itself. She just nodded and waved as they drove away to the airport.

Samantha sighed and put her bike in the shed. She then closed the driveway gate and opened the front door to get inside. After eating and getting into more comfortable clothes, she takes her MacBook, opens it and sits in her bed. She clicked on a search engine and started looking things up about the school, the ground plan from the building, her weekly timetable of classes and some other things.

"I really hope everything will go alright tomorrow." She mumbled after she was done and shut off the laptop. She took her phone out instead and texted her boyfriend goodnight before closing her eyes and trying to fall asleep with her thoughts running around.

-
Hey, this is a new story of mine. I hope you'll like it! I will also write chapters that's more focused on jungkook and his surroundings, so don't worry (: