Cipher - Charlize Theron

Her eyes burned and hurt with the strong light shining through the glass, her head spun and spun until her thoughts returned to the place, little by little, her strength was returning, she sat on the bed she was in and looked around, seeing herself in a type of saddle.  The walls were dark and the only light she had was from the hallway, a glass wall showed the outside better, but she didn't have much to see.

- Glad you woke up - A man's voice reached Chloe's ears, she soon discovered that he was one of the men who took her, he was very big and had red hair, he had a macabre smile on his face - Cipher will be happy to meet the little princess of Toretto - And so he left

A few days ago, Chloe was in Los Angeles, on her way to her brother Brian's house, when she was taken by three men who were twice her size.  She didn't know where she was and how long she had been there, but one thing was clear, that guy was a dead man.

Chloe sat there for what seemed like hours to her, until a noise outside woke her from her thoughts.

- Chloe!  -She got up and went to the glass, Dom was looking at her from the other side, concern and anger shining in her eyes-Did they hurt you?

"No," Chloe answered him, her voice low and tired.

- So this is the O'Conner girl - A woman's voice behind the Dom caught Chloe's attention, their eyes met, she wasn't that much taller than O'Conner, her long blonde hair caught the girl's attention , just like his eyes, those eyes that Chloe recognized from somewhere, she just couldn't remember where.

- You already have Elena and my son, why is she here?!  - Dom turned around yelling at the woman, but she couldn't take her eyes off Chloe, as O'Conner thought of one of the words that came out of her friend's mouth, son, "Dom has a son?"  The question circled her mind, but now wasn't the time to ask.

- I didn't know if that would be enough - Cipher looked at him, but soon returned to Chloe, looking at her with curiosity - Besides, the princess there has a good track record, she can be useful for a lot of things - His gaze went down the Chloe's body, causing the girl to shiver

-If you or one of her henchmen hurt her, I swear-Her eyes now fixed on his

- Swear what?  Dom, I don't want to hurt anyone, you just have to do what I asked and you'll have your family back - Cipher gave Chloe one last look before leaving.  O'Conner even recognized her voice, but it couldn't be her, could it?  Many questions on her mind and no answers

"I'm going to get you out of here." Dom turned to look at Chloe.  Their relationship is like two brothers, Dom met Chloe when she was 18 years old, she being the younger sister of his best friend and brother-in-law became his sister too, he, Letty, Roman, Tej, Han and all the others, became the family Chloe never had

- Who is she?  Her voice was still low, but it was loud enough for him to hear through the thick glass.

- Just someone else who will get caught for messing with my family - Chloe gave him a small smile - You'll be fine, okay - Dom said trying to comfort the girl, but he didn't have much to do

- Visiting time is over - That same one
the man from before was back, now he was laughing at his own joke, by the way Dom was looking at him, Chloe was sure he didn't like the redhead either

- I'll get you out of here, that's a promise - Dom said before leaving with that guy, leaving Chloe alone with her thoughts.

The girl looked around, looking for a way out, in the upper corner of the room she saw a camera, with her eyes fixed on it, Chloe took a few steps to the side, thus seeing that the camera was following her, she would be watched all the time All over, with nowhere else to run, O'Conner lay down on the bed in the corner of the small room, staring at the ceiling as her mind worked to figure out where she knew the woman she deduced was Cipher.

On the other side of the big plane where Chloe and Dom were, Cipher was lost in her thoughts, wandering through the memories of the day she met Chloe and wondering if Chloe remembered her.  Cipher was never the sentimental type, she had nights with different people but always for carnal desire, but from the moment she saw Chloe that night, even without knowing who the girl was, she never forgot her, Cipher refused to look for any anything about her, intending to forget her, which didn't work, on nights where he laid his head to rest, or even when he went to strangers' beds, Chloe's green eyes were etched in his mind, taking away his peace, and his body wanted her, now more than anything else.