Angelas Party

"Please try to persuade him to come, for my sake." Angela pleaded. "I can't deal with drunk smitty by myself!" Angela said, rubbing her temple. "I'll try, but Tim's stubborn with everyone!" Lucy said laughing. "Ah, but that is where you are wrong, Officer Chen. He has a soft spot for you! The parties tonight, you better hurry!" Angela said before walking off.

Lucys pov:

Was that true? Did he? "Who has a soft spot for you?" A voice behind me said. "No one, it doesn't matter. Anyway, you know angelas Party -" I began. "No, I'm not going." Tim said firmly. "I don't have anyone to drop me off. Plus, I have this new dress I have been dying to wear out. It's a blue, short, v neck one. I only got it like 2 days ago." I resting my hands in a line halfway between my knee and my hip to show how short the dress was.

"Plus, I'm pretty sure angelas invited a few of the guys from the fire station. I swear one of them stares at my ass every time I walk -" I began rambling, rolling my eyes. "I'm going. I'll pick you up at 8. Be ready." Tim said, turning and walking away.

"Angela!" I said as I saw her leaving the station. "Yes?" Angela asked, raising an eyebrow. "Tim's coming tonight," I said, smiling. "Let me guess you told him how short the dress was?" Angela said, giggling. "Yes, it only took 3 sentences for him to agree." I said chuckiling.

****
"You're dressed up fancy. Where are you going?" Tamara asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, I'm going to angelas Party. Tim should be here soon to pick me up." I said eagerly. "Oh, Officer zaddy is picking you up?" Tamara said, teasing. "Yes, Tamara. For the one hundredth time, there's nothing going on between us!" I protested. "Really because what you say in your sleep says otherwise." Tamara said, picking up her smoothie and walking towards her room. "Wait, what? What do i say? Tamara, get back here!" I called after her, but she had already shut the door.

Tim's pov:
When Lucy opened the door, I saw her standing there in a stunning blue dress with her hair curled. She looked breathtaking. "Do you like it?" Lucy asked, twirling. "Uh, yes. Come on, I don't want to be late, " I said, trying to hide my red cheeks from Lucy.

Lucys pov:
We arrived at Angelas, and tim busied himself straight away, helping Angela with the drinks. I think he liked the dress by the noticeable shade of red his cheeks turned when I twirled. It was quite funny to see him squirm a tiny bit. I'm not going to lie.

I felt someone tap my shoulder behind me. "You look beautiful, Lucy," the man said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Emmet, can you not." I said, annoyed. "Lucy, can I have a second chance-" Emmet tried to ask but was cut off by a voice.

"I believe she said no." Tim said, moving me to the side by putting two hands on my hips. I saw emmet look at tims hands, and his face got red. "Dont touch her like that!" Emmet said, trying to pull Tim's hands off.

"No. He's ok. I trust that he's not going to hurt me." I said coldly. Emmets hand reached out to touch my cheek, but Tim grabbed it and pulled it behind his back. "Go away emmet before I make you." Tim whispered into his ear. "Whatever, phsyco," emmet said before huffing and walking away.

I saw Tim's jaw get tense, so I put a hand on his chest. "Just ignore him. Please?" I asked, looking up into his blue eyes. "No. He's a twat." Tim growled. I grabbed his arm and led him into the bathroom where no one else was. I closed the door behind us.

"Tim. What's the matter with you? You can't go around threatening to make people go away. Especially not just the people that hit on me." I said, raising an eyebrow. "What I don't!" Tim said defensively. "Really? The last time we all went out, you rejected 7 men for me." I challenged. "Yeah, well, none of them were the right person for you." Tim said, looking down at me. "Oh really, and you can just tell? Because by all means, find the person who is right for me. Stop my mother's complaining that I don't have a boyfriend or a husband yet, " I said, rolling my eyes.

Before u knew what was happening, Tim's hand was on my waist, and one hand was my cheek as his lips crashed against mine. I froze for half a second before reacting. Both of our tongues are fighting for dominance. Tim was winning until I playfully bit his bottom lip. "Dear God lucy," Tim groaned. After a few seconds, we both pulled away. "You drive me bloody mad woman." Tim said, rolling his eyes as I winked.

"What do you say we leave this party early?" I asked, tugging at his shirt. "You always did come up with the best ideas, lucy," Tim said, chuckling before leaning down to kiss me again. That was until the door opened. "I KNEW IT," Angela said, coming into the bathroom, closing the door. "We're leaving your party early, sorry, angela," Tim said before guiding me out of the bathroom and out of the front door.

Almost as soon as we got to bradfords, my blue dress and his shirt were thrown on the floor, leaving a trail to his bedroom...