ROCKET GETS LADY FEVER AND DIES???

written by my friend ummm UltimateCoolGuy!!#1024 yayayayyyayyyyyyy

"Rocket, you've been diagnosed with... Lady Fever." Medkit said in a sorrowful tone
"what the fuck is Lady Fever." Rocket asked, he thought it sounded like a 10 year old made it up. "it's where you will randomly start singing Lady Gaga songs until you strain your voice so much you die." Medkit says as he casually walks out of the room.
Rocket's pookiebear Sword walks in, worry plastering his face. "what did the doctor say, Rockypoo?" Sword asks, his voice filled with concern. "I have something called Lady Fever, I think he was just fucking with me though." Rocket hissed, not believing the doctors words. this can't be a real illness, right? it's stupid sounding.
Rocket looks back to Sword, to be met with a face of fear from his husband. "my uncle died from Lady Fever!!" Sword exclaimed, the panic clear in his eyes. "I beg your unbelievable pardon..." Rocket questioned softly as if everyone had gone mad. "honey, you can be– OHHHHHHHHH 🎶... what the hell." Rocket sits there in his chair, more confused than he has been before.

A few weeks passed. Rocket started to burst out singing more and more often, getting louder with every lyric said.

He fucking dies a few days later.
Sword went to his funeral and playing Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, which is kinda insensitive seeing how he died.

The end. for now... 😈